school trailers

Archives for 2012
Four Years
Diamond Member

school trailers

Post by Four Years »

141 means there is a match for you. one for one. You are going to have your wife. You will come from behind that is why you were in the trailer. That is also a play on words, you have trailed but you will catch up.

who is this person? what is so special about this person that my sin would set me back at least 5 YEARS? THAT much, really?

The Spirit says to you, It is because of your obedience, that I will meet you with mercy on your journey. You willingness to forgive your father and to honor him through your obedience is an honor to Me. Remember. Remember. Do not forget and no longer will you be an outsider but you shall partake of the fullness of all I have in store for you. Do not forget.

what kind of Mercy?
Last edited by Four Years on Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

did you have a dream with a trailer in it?

I thought a trailer usually meant a time of transition, because I guess people don't normally live in trailers forever,

they're just temporary living quarters, right?

I would re-submit the trailer dream if I were you.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

yes it was a school classroom trailer in a dream i had about being back at school

then Jehu gave me that point blank response which is the first quote about future possessions which i wasn't expecting but am more than willing to roll with that

just want confirmation

the 2nd quote is just part of a Word discerning gave me TWO years ago which has never manifested to this day. i'm upset about that and want an explanation.