Leaking ink

Archived Dreams from 2017
bella
Diamond Member

Leaking ink

Post by bella »

What would leaking/overflowing pen nibs mean?

I've had 3 pens which are normally fine, pool/leak ink at the nib. I only noticed one pen in my bag must have leaked because I was rifling through my bag and saw I had ink all over my middle finger and up under my nail.

As I was typing the first comment, I was focussed on the meaning of the pen ink, but my attention was drawn to the fact the ink went all over the end of that middle finger and that God was using that to get my attention. I think that finger represents the teacher (in the five fold ministry) doesn't it?
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Re: Leaking ink

Post by BlueDreamer »

Symbolic of a scribe anointing used for evangelism. Color of the ink will give more insight into the type of writing you're called to.
bella
Diamond Member

Post by bella »

Hi darl,

Happy to reconnect on fb by the way. I was having a real rough time of it at work and needed a time out. It's now been sorted.

Thanks for that info. The ink that was all over my finger was blue.
BlueDreamer
Gold Member

Post by BlueDreamer »

Not a problem. I understand. Feel free to find me.

Blue means revelation and clarity.

I believe this is a prophetic dream but also a call to prophetic action. As you write, you'll gain clarity and revelation. I'd just start writing anything you can into a journal. Thoughts, ideas, etc. It'll flow right out of you (also the dripping ink).