Ghosts

Archived Dreams from 2017
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Ghosts

Post by PurestPlace »

I need some insight. I am quite disturbed because I keep dreaming about ghosts. I don't see them but I see what they do, like move things, open curtains...my husband wakes me up as I am moaning loud in my sleep.
Thank you in advance ❤️
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

Psalm 139:23-24
bjcollin
Site Owner

Re: Ghosts

Post by bjcollin »

In the negative Ghosts to me represent the unseen enemy at work moving things around behind the scenes. There is one positive thing on ghosts as a symbol comes from acts where peters ghost messenger or angel appears at the door before he really gets out of prison and arrived at the house. Sometimes seers will see guardian angels that look like those they are assigned to and mistake them for ghosts.
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Post by PurestPlace »

I dreamt of another ghost 2 nights ago in my house and this time he was in a vent near the ceiling in my livingroom and I could see his terrible face. I even pointed it out to my friend in the dream and she saw it. It was really still like it was hoping we didn't see it. The odd thing was, I was afraid but was very matter of fact when pointing it out. I really need to get a handle on whatever it is that maybe God is trying to show me.
"Search me, O God, and know my heart: Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way of everlasting.

bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

To me when I was having ghost dreams similar to these years ago, it pointed to a need for deliverance in my life. After I went through my first deliverance ministry session, I stopped having ghost dreams all together. To me the simple message in these dreams is that there is a hidden enemy who is waiting to attack you who you are just now starting to become aware of and who needs to be forced to get out of your house. Hope this helps. Your profiles says your from Texas, so I will recommend a Texas based ministry that I was trained under in the DFW area. Vision Life Ministries

https://visionlife.org/update/

They hold monthly entry level group deliverance sessions called Freedom and Fullness seminars. They usually start with teaching Friday evening and then go through the ministry session Saturday in the morning. There is also a book Shadow Boxing that can get you started, and there are personal ministers who can help do personal sessions as well as needed.

in Christ,
PurestPlace
Platinum Member

Post by PurestPlace »

I have been through several deliverances in my lifetime. Thank you for responding with helpful information and insight. Maybe more healing is needed :)