kids/train/apples

Archives for 2009
sigmon2
Diamond Member

kids/train/apples

Post by sigmon2 »

Hi All
Had a real shorty recently.......
the dream started where I was walking and saw a train of kids and I was concerned....I climbed up and see they were hungry and being taken somewhere......but no ideal where....there were very few adults and they were young....no excitment and lots of boredom and sadness, no purpose but well behaved....lots of hunger....I turn and saw crates of apples that were in those apple holders, packageing like you would eggs.....I pick one up and wondered why the kids were not eating and I see a black goo on the apple. we are talking really nice apples but this black goo was really bad looking toxic even....so I whip out my trusty pocket knife that I do not own or carry in real life....and say, maybe I can peel off the goo and as I start to try the dream ends.......
thats it............
see ya
scott
I wonder if this has to do with teaching symbolically because I was prepareing to teach in real life.....spiritually that is all I can think of for the moment........
thanks
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry
sigmon2
Diamond Member

hi

Post by sigmon2 »

I was thinking, most think of the apple to be connected to education. Sad children, connected to a black goop on the apple sounds like education in the public arena is being railroaded down a bad path. Icky, maybe more stronger word than bad with an "e".
Waiting on the Lord in a Hurry