Message on Curtain

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Message on Curtain

Post by Warrior Princess »

Driving in a not so familiar area, made a wrong turn, and turned around in a subdivision (this part is sketchy).

Next, at a camp. The cabins were like motel rooms. There was lots of pink algae in the bathroom. Old acquaintance Dana Pickup was in the adjoining room. (Dana: "from Denmark," possibly English river. Pickup: "hill with a peak or sharp point." Not sure if that means something. I knew him from middle and high school, he was brilliant, huge family, etc.) I told him that one room was designated as the "viewing room" (possibly "pine viewing room"--the one I was in) and the other was something else, I can't remember. He was reclining on the bed...could have been the "reclining room," but I'm not sure.

Next, I was getting canoeing equipment out of the back of the car. The person with me made a positive comment about my canoe paddle and I said something about having gotten it years ago, etc. There was something about the river, lots of black things in it, fish maybe?

Back at my old house (Emerald View), was in the kitchen at the table, getting ready to paint a flyer. Saw writing on curtain, seemed to be notes I had written about something M told me, an event maybe. Something about it being ok to hide under the stairs and possibly about money, maybe that $5 is needed. Meanwhile, back in the kitchen a woman took my keys and was going to put them in my purse, but I wanted her to put them in the donut bag until I realized my daughter had eaten the last one, so I told her to go ahead and put them in my purse.

Then I was taking care of a baby...there was something wrong with the crib, some brackets were missing so the one end wasn't secure. So I put the baby in a reclining high chair to sleep. Had to uncover its hand so it could suck its thumb. Then it spit up all over me, soaked. LOL

The End.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

*bump*

The other "Dana" dream.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."