2x2=4

Archives for 2010
Four Years
Diamond Member

2x2=4

Post by Four Years »

a familiar dream.

i was with some unknown girl at her house.

we were wating for her father to return home so he could meet me.

when he came home, he made me take a test...mostly centered around my worthiness to be inolved with that girl.

the only thing i remember about the test was an oddly simple math problem...2x2 or 2+2 equaling 4.

after that, he left, then the girl turned into an ex girlfriend of mine.

full of symbolism here.
charlie
Diamond Member

Re: 2x2=4

Post by charlie »

Four Years wrote:a familiar dream.
...by the above do you mean it is a recurring dream?

What came to mind is that simple logic is sometimes all that is needful to get an answer...

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

by familiar i mean i've shared this dream here alot.

as far as that interpretation goes, maybe, i don't know.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I get Four square.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

will wrote:I get Four square.
what do you mean?
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

It is a denomination that exists today Jack Hayford is 4 square. The were founded by a woman.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

i believe you're being genuine with your responses but i'm still in the dark as to what you're saying.

i've never heard of any Jack Hayford and still don't know what "4 Square" is in relation to the dream.
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I am sincere. That is what rose up inside of me. Some times I think If I share the little I get it will make sense to the dreamer. I will let you know if I get more. If it doesn't make sense to you, I wouldn't worry. Feel free to blow it off.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

The Foursquare Church.
Information from their site.

"Foursquare" is a Biblical term used of the tabernacle in the Book of Exodus, of the Temple of the Lord in Ezekiel 40:47, and of Heaven, as described in the book of the Revelation. The term "Foursquare Gospel" was given in the inspiration of revival to the denomination's founder, Aimee Semple McPherson, during an evangelistic campaign in Oakland, Calif., in 1922. It represents that which is equally balanced on all sides, established and enduring. Such confidence in the power of the Gospel is also expressed by the verse, Hebrews 13:8, displayed in Foursquare churches proclaiming, "Jesus Christ the Same, Yesterday and Today and Forever."

The name represents the four-fold ministries of Jesus:

The Savior
"But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon Him..." –Isaiah 53:5 (Titus 2:14, Is. 55:7, Heb. 7:25, Is. 1:18)

The Baptizer with the Holy Spirit
"For John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit... you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth." –Acts 1:5,8 (Jn. 14:16-17, Acts 2:4, Acts 8:17, Acts 10:44-46, 1 Cor. 3:16)

The Healer
"He Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses..." –Matthew 8:17 (Mk. 16:17-18, Mt. 9:5-6, Acts 4:29-30)

The Soon-Coming King
"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout... the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord." –1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (Titus 2:12-13, Mt. 24:36-44, Heb. 9:28, Lk. 19:13, Lk. 12:35-37.)
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

so this dream has something to do with Jesus?

that's all i'm trying to figure out, is what this dream means.

one thing i need to point out is this:

the number 4 of course has been a familiar symbol in some of my dreams...but the 2x2 or 2+2 part is not.

nor has the number 2 come up any other time.
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Hello Four Years

I notice that your screen name is also Four Years. Plus, I think you also had another dream concerning 4 years.

It seems that no matter which way you take 2 and 2 (2+2, 2x2, 2 to the power of 2), you still get four.

This could be a message from the Holy Spirit (as referenced by the Father image) that no matter what you do, it will take perhaps 4 years to complete.

I'd say get right with God (the Father) and do His will. Find a path and stick with it (i.e., military, school, job, etc.). It's amazing how when we take one step, other things fall into place.[/list]
  • Sometimes, it seems like you're not going anywhere or accomplishing something. However, if you stick with that path long enough, you'd be surprised as to how far you've gone.
  • If you don't pass the "test" that the Father has for you, instead of being in good company (the good friend) with a good life, you'll be in bad company (the bad friend) with a life that's not so pleasing to you.
It's very important to you to get through the trial/test you're going through. I'd say pray and ask the Father for guidance.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

what does that girl represent and her turning into the ex mean?

if we get the other parts, i'd hope God would be willing to reveal the rest.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

For Years:

A definition of 4 square:

Marked by firm, unwavering conviction or expression; forthright: a foursquare refusal to yield.

Question: In your dream did you pass the test or was that part unknown.

Trying to figure out what the girl and ex-girlfriend represent.

Night!
Peggy O.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

hello peggyo, i did pass the test.

i usually say that when posting this dream...either i finished it or also passed it.

the impression i got was i passed it.
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

I find this very interesting and even your post name has an appriopate timing to come aboard to post this particular wonder. I just the other day heard Kim Clement prophesy in Paris and declaring the Lord was going to remove 4 Dark Principalities from their thrones. So Hmmm?? This could be a prophetic sign of what the Lord is doing for you as well as others.
Psalm 96:1
Sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth.