Joyce Meyer said I'd be gone in 6 months

Archives for 2010
Gold
Diamond Member

Joyce Meyer said I'd be gone in 6 months

Post by Gold »

In my dream Joyce Meyer came to me,and told me I would be dead in 6 months. Thats it,no other details to discribe.
I bet no one will answer this dream question ! LOL
Ecc 10:19... Money is the answer to everything.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
PS 118:25 God, please send prosperity NOW
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

Hi Gold,

I'm SURE not tryin' to say I can answer it, but a thought did occur to me. If it's no good, toss it. Could it mean that the Lord used her to say that the "old man/person" would die in 6 months. In other words, "We die daily!" We are all on the potters wheel until we become the vessel he wants -- this involves taking up our crosses and dying daily! Just a thought...
caahbHg,
deBorah
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

Joyce Meyer's teaching is primarily based on teaching the word of God and practically applying it to our lives in order to "grow" us up.
Every single time I flip through the channels and she is on, I have ALWAYS learned, been encouraged, or convicted.. (I prefer to say..)challenged to change my thinking....

I appreciate her messages because they are not just full of fluff..but real issues.

(I like fluff sometimes too! hehe)

I would say I concur with Deb...as soon as I read the title, I got on here to say what she did...

Do not fear, I believe Abba might have been telling you that you are going to go through somethings that will mold you, to HIS image..and that is a very good thing.

Shalom,
Jen
[/i]
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Yeah, I too, take this a "die to self" kinda thing... not literal death!
That God may desire to "kill" parts of you... pruning.... etc.

He has done this with me, on and off and it has NOT been easy....
It never is. But be encouraged..... ( dont know why, just thought I'd throw that in there :D ).

MW
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Poetic Seer
Gold Member

Post by Poetic Seer »

Grace & Peace:

Remember the number 6 represents man/flesh. So death to the natural/carnal man.-----no longer guided by the senses but by God's Holy Spirit.

God Bless
Poetic Seer
Bella

Post by Bella »

Be encouraged ...

The last message I heard Joyce preach (last week) was on dying to self.
Gold
Diamond Member

Post by Gold »

Thanks everyone, I was kind of worried due to health issues.

Mk 11:24 I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer BELIEVE that you HAVE received it,and it will be yours.
Gold
Diamond Member

update

Post by Gold »

Well I guess it wasnt a prophetic dream because I'm still here ! Nothing even happend that month that would have explained this dream.