New York via the Windy City

Archives for 2010
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

New York via the Windy City

Post by Warrior Princess »

My kids had left for the weekend, and I was going to text them that I was about to go on a trip. Next thing I remember, I am heading to New York via Chicago. Trying to text them on the way.

I remember being on some sort of vehicle, it was a taxi, but neither car nor plane--it hovered above the street and "flew" through the streets of the Windy City to the airport. We passed some diners, they had flashing lights, and also an open air counter diner where I saw a couple sitting watching the baseball game (you could see the stadium from there) and cheering.

The door way into the plane from the jet way was a tight squeeze. (Still trying to text my kids and was thinking of taking pix to post on facebook or text to kids and friends.) I tried to go through the next one, but realized it opened to the back of the captain's seat in the cockpit. I thought I had hit him in the head slightly, but he was like, "No problem."

I find my seat, can almost remember the number but not quite. After a change in perspective of the seat in the dream, I ended up sitting next to the flight attendant in a really tight, sort of dim space. She was between me and the galley. And basically we were in the way of people going in and out of the galley.
-----

New York?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi WP,

For prayer..

If New York City was your destination...

There are so many islands within New York City limits, Manhatten and Staten islands only two of them.
Many are uninhabited, and it is possible there may be something to this broken up area of land masses surrounded by water ways.

Also its 911 anniversary, so NY is in the news a lot right now.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Thanks, Piano.

I'm thinking it's symbolic...like Chicago is the "Windy City."

Texas is the "Lone Star State."

What is New York known for?
~Warrior Princess
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

What is New York known for?
The Big Apple
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Oh that's right. I'll have to think about how that might apply.

I was also thinking of the Liberty Statue and the fact that it's the economic center.

The Big Apple...hmm...
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I was just watching a video on the link between Israel/our govt and the tornadoes (winds) that have been hitting us here in the "heart land" and the narrator referenced Israel being God's heart and the apple of God's eye. And I suddenly remembered this dream!

New York is the Big Apple.
Israel is the big apple of God's eye!
And we are certainly a Windy City right now with all these storms!

Hmmm...
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Oh...New York represents a ministry org that I am considering working with, but I do not like the sound of it in the dream...a taxi is not your own vehicle and you have to pay for it, the door leading to "behind the captain" and the flight attendant (stewardess) blocking the galley (kitchen)? Sounds like I am not going to be in control and there will be interference with the provision as well.

Am I seeing this wrong, or ?
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Would appreciate prayer on this. Yesterday I believe the Lord spoke to me about coming into a new covenant/covering relationship and you know how the enemy throws counterfeits out there! Need him to show me clearly! Thanks!
~Warrior Princess