"Quit thinking in two dimensions"

Archives for 2010
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Charys,

Was this box made of a precious metal, or one such as iron or steel?

Lazer light reminds me of liquid rubies.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Greetings Charys,

I am not really sure this is helpful after soo many helpful and enlightening posts, especially in various dimensions. :)...

But I thought that perhaps the Lord is trying to make you aware of something that you see as not being comprehensible; bringing a resolution to a mystery [finishing a puzzle] that you have had. Something that you cannot do on your own [which seems much to difficult for you to do that you feel you need help] and need the third dimension as a whole to balance and finish the puzzle; or mystery.

I see the 3 dimensions here as the Father, Son and Holy Spirit as a whole Being [but 3 different dimensions; a mystery]. Where exactly that fits into bringing something to your attention... the Lord knows. :)

The object just seems to be a demonstrative of a puzzle in a physical form to make a point... just as Christ spoke in parables.

In the most simple and basic example here of the aspects of our Heavenly Father and Creator of all things as one Being;

God the Father; Creator of all living things, and all things that exist.

God the Son; Physical manifestation of God, Servant of the Father, Redeemer, Righteous Judge.

God the Holy Spirit; Spiritual manifestation of God; Spiritual presence of God with man; Revealer of the mysteries of God.

Maybe what is said here is that you cannot "figure" out the puzzle by "thinking" with the mind.

However, in context of your puzzlement "trying to understand behaviour and how people change" there are many aspects to what causes people to change has a lot to do, in my opinion, primarily with 1. A person's spiritual condition. 2. Their faith and confidence in their salvation. 3. Their experiences; wisdom gained or wounds obtained.

Simply put... :)

Amazing how difficult it is to say a simple thing, lol. I know I have not done any grace in my attempts here... I still hope it helps!

May God reveal His this mystery in your dream and continue to bless the works of your hands.
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
MorningGlory
Platinum Member

Post by MorningGlory »

hey, today i found out that the holy of holies is a cube, has a number of 216. if you google.. it will be helpful.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

P.S. I meant to add, the 3 [Father, Son and Holy Spirit] represent "completion" and/or "perfection" as a whole, a complete and perfect balance... such as how many pieces come together to make a finished product [and will only come together in one way] like a puzzle.

Much of the time we can't see the whole picture until all pieces are in place...or exactly as He wants us and He is continually piecing us together for His finished product. Seeing part of a puzzle only shows us certain portions... but we do not really see the finished product until all pieces are in place.

He takes even what seems like the bad things and temporary and turns it into good things... even though we cannot see it at the time - just as in Romans 8:28...

Sometimes it takes faith and patience and trusting Him to wait for the finished product; and then see it is worthwhile. If only we also had the patience of Job! :)

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good testimony. 3 By faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that the things which are seen were not made of things which are visible.

... sorry about not being clear!
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?