Harp Players on Sea Coast

Archives for 2010
servant
Diamond Member

Harp Players on Sea Coast

Post by servant »

Thanks for any help.

I was walking toward the water on a sandy beach and walked by a line of people sitting on chairs and playing large harps. The row of harp players was perpendicular to the coast.

Blessings,
Mary
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

When i think of harps i think of angels.
I also thought of the word 'melody"... the sea i have heard is a word sued for " people and nations...

Its makes a beautiful picture and as a artists i could really enjoy doing such a painting...

Do u know which coats it it was?? America? or a different region?

It could mean that a new sound is coming to the earth... and that could be in relation to a new move of the spirit.

Please,,,, this is no iron lad intertp just a few ideas,,pray about this and hopefully somebody else will read and have more insight.
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Thank you, jewels of joy!

Yeah, angels seems right. I don't remember hearing the music, though, I wish I had. It was pretty, but it wasn't indicated which coast it was, though I have only been to a few of the coasts of the United States, oh and Jamaica as well. It didn't look like the part of the west coast I have seen, but could have been the gulf coast or Jamaica, it really wasn't clear though.
It could mean that a new sound is coming to the earth... and that could be in relation to a new move of the spirit.
That would be really cool! I will continue to seek His help. Thank you for your thoughts and insights!

God bless you,
Mary
Jer. 10.21
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hi, Mary. Just a confirmation here...
a new sound is coming
I literally felt that one. Just wanted to add, this really stood out to me..
The row of harp players was perpendicular to the coast.
perpendicular (adj.)
late 14c., from O.Fr. perpendiculer, from L. perpendicularis "vertical, as a plumb line," from perpendiculum "plumb line," from perpendere "balance carefully," from per- "thoroughly" + pendere "to weigh, to hang"

Clearly hearing suddenly

That's all I've got. Please do share when you receive full revelation. I continue to be drawn to your post. Himself is surely up to something..

blssings in abundance,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

I see the Key of David. Music by the sea, would be music used as a vehicle to see.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I think i have heard that God i sending new music to the earth,,, ( i think i have heard or at least understood this by prophetic words on the Elijah list ).... this may have something to do with it,,, New music with a fresh anointing. David played the harp which was anointed and it soothed away the evil spirits tormenting the King. A ANOINTING THROUGH MUSIC MAY BE COMING THAT WILL HELP US IN OUR BATTLE WITH THE ENEMY,,FRESH AND NEW... AS ON ANGELS WINGS!

THE SEA IS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE ,, WILD,,, FRIGHTENING BUT BREATHTAKING IN BEAUTY and MYSTERY. ALSO THE SOUND OF OCEAN WAVES HAS A SOOTHING SOUND T O IT,, SO THE SOUND OF THE SEA SHORE AND ITS REFRESHING AND COMFORTING SOUND MAY INDICATE SOMEWHAT THE 'NEW SOUND COMING" LIKE IN A WAVE.

JUST SOME THOUGHTS.
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Thank you, discerning, will, and jewels of joy! You have all given me things to think/pray about.

Both of my children have been blessed by God musically. I am wondering if this could be in relation to some extent with them. They are both still in high school, but I pray they may serve Him in a worship setting some day.

I wish I could remember the music I was hearing. Sometimes when I get an image/dream/vision they are downloaded seemingly in a nanosecond, emotions and all. Sometimes I don't remember everything about them, though I try.

Also, I get so much (some mornings I have 5 dreams and other words/phrases I receive) that it is hard to know what to spend time on. Though recently when I asked God, "What do you want me to do?" Almost before I could finish my question, He replied, "Crunch!" I looked up the definitions for crunch and the one that seemed to fit best was: To process a large amount of data, usually in a time-consuming way. And since I don't have a secular job at this time, I guess it is possible for me to do this.

Still, it's difficult to know what to spend the most time on and sometimes I don't get a really clear interpretation. I have only been growing in hearing/interpreting for about 2 yrs now, though I have a very strong Bible foundation.

Thank you all for your time and care!

You are truly lovely!
Mary
Jer. 10.21
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

P Lease go to the Elijah list,,there on a word by Doug addition IS A WORD ABOUT A NEW TYPE OF MUSIC CONING. IT MIGHT HELP WITH THIS INTERP,
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Servant, did you go to the list Jewels was talking about?
Jesus is the Saviour
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

shine: Yes, I did. I thought I had posted about it, but I guess I missed it somehow.

It was a good word, but does it matter that the prophesy was from over a year ago? Just wondering. It could fit though. Interesting.

Thank you all for the awesome help. I will keep this dream in mind and see what the Father reveals.

Blessings and shalom!
Mary
Jer. 10.21
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

well, just reading along in my bible this a.m. My dh was on computer & on a bilbe site he enjoys. He asked me to quick read to him a verse out of Revelations. So after doing so, of course I con't on in that book.
When I came to this part, I thought of this thread because "no one could learn the song except the one hundred & forty-four thousand. Soo, remembering that you couldn't remember hearing the music. . .

here's the verses:
Revelations 14: 2 & 3
2 And I heard a voice from heaven, like the sound of many waters & like the sound of loud thunder, and the voice which I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps.
3 And they sang a new song before the throne & before the four living creatures & the elders; and no one could learn the song except the one hundred and forty-four thousand who had been purchased from the earth.
Jesus is the Saviour
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

servant wrote:. . .
It was a good word, but does it matter that the prophesy was from over a year ago? Just wondering. It could fit though. Interesting.

Mary
Sorry, I should have posted this response before the previous one -
I think that God is in charge of all prophesy - his timeframe.
The fact that Jewels brought it to your attention is also in his timing.
So, although I haven't read it, it would be nice for you to post on this thread what you feel is relevent. Of course if you don't feel the need, that is up to you. I just don't really understand how to go to that list for myself. I don't like to travel around a lot on the computer, I don't want to pull up a lot of "cookies & such" to hamper the speed of this one.

8)
Jesus is the Saviour
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I reread a little of this Doug Addison prophecy and i dont see it as dated but relevant for 2011. Of course if what he said about the new music do sent sit well with u either way in having any significance to your dream u know to look and the interp elsewhere.
SHALOM..
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Shine: I can see what you are saying about God's time-frame and I love the verses you provided (Doug mentions them in his article as well).

Jewels of Joy: I hope I have not irritated you or something, but I truly am having a hard time getting the meaning of my dream.

Maybe it has something to do with the verses that Shine shared with me. Sometimes it takes a while for me to understand things. If I could remember more of the dream or something maybe that would help. God just does not seem to be revealing any further meaning to me at this time. I trust that He will reveal as He sees fit.

All I remember from the dream is walking toward the water and past all these people sitting in chairs and playing harps. I don't even have any emotions, sounds, smells, or tastes to help with the meaning. Sorry. I wish I could tell you what the purpose of the dream is. Maybe it was just for comforting, or maybe it was to tell me that my children are to be involved in creating new worship music for God. I just don't have enough to go on, and no clear word from Father on it. If He reveals, I will let y'all know.

The best I can tell you is that there is a possibility that my children are a part of the "younger generation" Doug talks about.

"The torches and the sound were reserved for a generation that will take it and run with it to new levels of God's supernatural glory unlike we have ever seen." ~Doug Addison

If this is true, it is awesome and I look forward to doing my part to finish raising up my two kids to follow God wherever He leads them through their gifts of music. Like one Apostle said of my ds, "He is gifted with music, he's eat up with it." This statement is true, he loves playing the drums. And my dd loves playing the guitar. They are still young and we are just now able to attend church svs where there are instruments involved, but I pray we are able to continue and they will grow and be sensitive to the Lord's leadings for them and the new sound He has released to the earth. May it spring forward to usher in new times of revival especially to their generation and may there not be many of the older generations to reject it.

Thank you for your care and concern! May God bless you and give you revelation.

Love,
Mary
Jer. 10.21
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

servant.
I gave u the Doug Addison link and what he said to help shine a light on what the dream may mean. I was concerned u seem to think it was dated and no longer revel ant and wanted u to reread it and consider it more carefully it and see that may not be necessarily so. What the dream means i dont know either. Sometimes u simply need to write such down ,,, and shelf it for a season and let God show u. The dream may mean something else .
I know the dream has inspired me for a possible painting...