Fire

Archives for 2011
rktheda
Diamond Member

Fire

Post by rktheda »

Good Morning All!

I dreamed fire was coming out of the bottom of a white hot water heater. I had a cigarette lighter in my hand (I don't smoke) and the fire grew as I held it closer to the flame. The fire went down inside the heater's interior and I thought it might explode. It didn't but blew out the flame on the lighter. The flame continued to burn in the heater.

May the Lord bless one and all with a abundant harvest for the Kingdom of God in 2011!!!
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Ok I could be way off here, but it makes me think of some sort of trial, discord, or emotional burden. Because the water is heating up to near explosion, which would suggest a devastating change. However you seem to be the one controlling the heat or the flame because you hold the lighter.

Something or someone in need of your prayers or intercession?

I know fire and water can also represent the Holy Spirit. How did you feel? Does this seem like a victory or a warning dream?

Just a few thoughts that came to me. I pray God will bring clarity to you.

Peace,

Hannah
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Good Morning!

Your discernment is correct. The Lord told me to "Kill the Flame" in that situation. Our church needs a lot of intercession. I do not stand in the judgement seat but I don't like a lot that is going on now. Please pray for me and with me. God knows all of the details.

Blessings!
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Rktheda,

I will pray for and with you. God does know all the details. I love that!

Hannah