My first dream of 2011

Archives for 2011
daniel1132

My first dream of 2011

Post by daniel1132 »

Happy New Year....in light of the new year-here is MY first dream of 2011:

in this dream my family and I were driving in a car. including my 4yr old neice. I was in the front passenger seat and my husband was driving. we were detoured from the road we were on to a hilly grass area where mass people were. there was a fear in the atmosphere from everyone. the air was saturated with it. my husband was driving slow as to not hit the people that were everywhere. adults, children just everywhere. I noticed some we're wearing bandages on various body parts- head, arm, leg etc. some we're not even aware of what was going on and kind of wandering around. I then remembered IN my dream about another dream I had not to long ago about 3 bee's that were swarming all around me ( I really did dream that a couple weeks ago). in looking around at all the people I realized some were being attacked by bee's and I told everyone in the car to roll up their windows and shut the doors. I felt a sense of foreboding as we kept drivng. my heart was breaking for everyone one as I was seeing these people as we drove. we then made it to another road but then I saw all kinds of soliders walking on it. we got in line with all of the cars on this road all driving in one direction and we started slowly following them. in the distance I saw dark dark clouds and something inside me knew it wasn't going to be good.

that's my dream. I'm taking it as alot of the spiritual war that is going on. not sure about the rest. this really is the 2nd time I've dremt of bee's. not sure what they stand for? help please anyone?
thank you!
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

The bees most likely represent the fear you since in all the people. Fear is a stronghold that has to come down inorder for Gods people to move forward in the things of God.

Driving slow represents the sensitivity you'll need to operate in toward the people. Your husband could even represent the Lord saying take your time in this operation or task that he's wants you to do.

the hilly grass area seems to represent Gods prosperity but the fear from the bees are keeping them from Gods prosperity.

the shutting of the doors and windows represents external influences that need to be cut off inorder to accomplish Gods work.

the soldiers on the road could be setup to stop this move of God, so God is giving you some inside so you'll know when it comes. Being though there's other cars on this road and there's a line directed by the soldiers, it tells me that others have been given this task and were able to get by the bees but didn't make it by the soldiers.

to me, the bees and soldiers represent a demonic order, the bees being low level demons, but the soldiers are of the next level.

As the ministry God has placed within you moves forward or grows, you will be faced with possible principalities which are territorial. This says that God will increase your territory of ministry.

I would begin studying the bible on fear, cut all external distractions and study the story of David and Goliath. Goliath was a stronghold of fear.

This dream is of God.

Hope others can give more insight and check what I'm saying by the spirit.

TS
Truth Seeker
daniel1132

Post by daniel1132 »

TRUTH SEEKER: EVERYTHING! YOU SAID MAKES EXACT SENSE IN A NEW THING (MINISTRY) GOD IS CALLINGME/LEADING ME TOO. THANK YOU FOR LISTENDIN TO HIM IN GIVING ME DIRECTION AND ANSWERS!!
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

daniel1132,

God Almighty knows all things and he is worthy of all the praise, glory and honor.

Being sensitive to the Holy Spirit and cutting out external distractions are very important.

I pray unto God as I'm writing this, that God will give you the gift of discernment to discern good and evil as well as him loosing every resource needed in the earth rhelm that you need to bring to pass his plan for Gods people.

TS... Be All That God Created You To Be... No More or No Less... Amen
Truth Seeker