Shopping List/Missed Opportunity

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Shopping List/Missed Opportunity

Post by Warrior Princess »

On my way to a woman's house along Hwy 100. I was on foot, looking at a map on my phone, and also had a print out of same map, but the streets had no names and I was thinking it was going to be difficult to find my way.

With a woman in an office waiting room, supposed to get my blood tested.

My friend Grant had given me a big list of things to buy, but I hadn't/wasn't able to buy everything on it, so I was going to fax him what I did buy, but accidentally sent him the original list. Then, I put it in my attache case.

Outside, someone (a woman, I think) wanted me to help with towing a vehicle. I asked about my kids since they were with me, she said they could come. For some reason, I went up to a bedroom in the building, it seemed every blanket I own was in there/on the bed, and I was gathering them all up. Through the window, I saw my kids were back in the car and apparently I had missed out on the towing thing. At one point, I saw a white truck with a yellow light on top following a police car with its lights on and wondered if the truck was a construction vehicle.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."