Received a Vision with blk Spots Covering It

Archives for 2011
Chosen128
Bronze Member

Received a Vision with blk Spots Covering It

Post by Chosen128 »

HI Blessed Ones!

I need assistance with Interpreting a vision I received last week. A guy I have had history with off & on for 5yrs. We have not communicated since 12/9/10. I was praying and I saw a image of him it looked like he was on his knees, and the image was covered with small black spots, which I initially perceived as black ink. I have since been researching and seeking understanding from God, not 100% as yet. Curious if anyone could shed light.

Blessings & The Best to you in 2011!!!
Gina :)
"Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God AND his Righteousness and ALL these things will be added unto YOU" Mark 6:33 (Spouse, Finances, Health, Buisnesses,etc.)
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Has this been a troubled relationship? Spot could be flawed, and black is the opposite of white & purity. Perhaps this man struggles with some sort of sin and you are to pray for him. Does he know the Lord?

All just thoughts, please discard what does not fit.
Chosen128
Bronze Member

Post by Chosen128 »

Blessing Hannah!

For the most part we have remained as friends, but there has always been more than a friendship, which we in the past had been crossed the friendship line. But we certainly had our trials & tribulations. He recently came back to the Lord the beginning of Nov'10after i recvd a prophetic word from a guy i didn't know, the Lord was instructing me to continue to intercede for him , that he was coming to serve Him..that was on 9/19/10, a month and a half later he was with the Lord, the Lord also stated to me that he is accelerating us at the same time, that he is doing something in both our lives but that it wasn't the season.

Now there is a group of his friends that invited him to their church, where he re-dedicated his life and a girl of that group, his friend told him he dreamed him and the girl where together, now he's confused..Im shocked and was also confused...so there!..maybe that shed a little more light on the matter havent communicated w/him since 12/9, he text me twice to a reply I never texted back.

Thanks for your Insight Hannah!
Talk soon..have a day filled with God's Supernatural Favor!!!
Gina :D
"Seek ye FIRST the kingdom of God AND his Righteousness and ALL these things will be added unto YOU" Mark 6:33 (Spouse, Finances, Health, Buisnesses,etc.)
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Gina,

Thanks for the update. I will continue to pray about this for and with you. I do know, or should say, I truly believe this, that if God has plans for your lives, together in whatever fashion, no one can stop God, not a person, place, situation, or circumstance.

I have been intereceding for a man for over 3 years. God gave me a vision about our lives and we will impact the world for His Kingdom. It has been a long hard physical, emotional, and spiritual battle. I am not trying to make this about me, but I encourage to seek God, and He will show you what, who, when, and how to pray for this man, the relationships, and what He is doing in your lives.

Confusion is not of the Lord, trust and pray over what you know to be truth in spirit, and do not base your decisions on this world.

I pray that you will have an amazing and God filled day!

Peace,

Hannah
Chosen128
Bronze Member

Post by Chosen128 »

Thanks my sister in Christ!

The Lord haS actually gave me a crazy Prophetic dream about him & the other parties involved, The last prophetic dream had praying & Intercession in it.. I woke up went back to sleep and the dream continued. I had this dream was right before the vision of spots. I now feel there is a reason why you and my path have crossed, I am Big on Intercession and will also be interceding for you and your guy. I will soon share the dream with you it changes up the dynamics of everything. Maybe one day we could share, (If you like of course!).

He's giving me lots of visions, dreams, confirmations from his word & others, and also there were things him and I desired to do together to help others, so a union will def work in favor for the kingdom of God (So I am glad you decided to share that!). I quickly wanted to add the vision with him, the black spots i remembered them to be small and they were not just on him but the entire picture, all the same size.

But God is SO Faithful, when doubt comes just know that Opposition will Always try to come against the spoken word of God to disprove it, which will mean you are on the right course Hannah!!! Continue as you have been and know that If Daddy said it, it is in the process of coming to pass!!!

Thanks for the Blessings!!! I RECEIVE IT!!!...LOL :mrgreen:
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

OH MY GOODNESS!!! You are my sooo my Sister in Christ!!! This is so awesome.

Let me see if I can explain.... I started a 3 day prayer fast yesterday regarding God's vision and this man. As often happens when I pray and fast the first night I do not sleep, God has me working, praying, interceding all night - I am always amazed because in the a.m., with very little sleep, I wake feeling rested.

Last night I couldn't sleep and asked God who I could bless, which dreams I should read and respond to....yours was one of many that I veiwed, but only 2 did I respond....

I wanted to bless you, and in turn YOU HAVE BLESSED ME ABUNDANTLY!!! I know that God is speaking confirmation and encouragement to my heart thru you!!!!

Thank you, thank you!! I will share very very soon.

Stay in touch, I will continue to pray in agreement with and for you.

Peace, love, & joy in the Lord!!!

Hannah
Chosen128
Bronze Member

Post by Chosen128 »

HAHAHAHA!!!! I Love Daddy He is sooo Funny! I LOVE IT!!! Btw I started my fast today..Daniel fast 10 days...Love it!

We Need to talk I think we have alot to deposit within one another through Christ!!! You see Divine appointments! He Always kills a few birds with one stone! Well I am glad you listened to him!

We have to talk real soon...Im soooo excited!!!

G :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Isn't it great???? I love it too! I am soooo excited today I am like "jumping out of my skin"!!!

We will definitely talk soon, very soon!!!

I love divine appointments, they are the best!!!

:s61:

I am praying for you Gina!!
Chosen128
Bronze Member

Post by Chosen128 »

Awww!!! That's Awesome!! Your heart has joy Daddy & I smile :~} He Loves you sooo much, he Loves your commitment to him. The times you felt he was far away and you couldn't hear him was because you are in a different spiritual realm, he was.forcing you to dig deeper in him...It's All for the masses..trusting the spirit man! Your def not a baby in Christ anymore so the training is different.

I will be praying for you Hannah!!! :mrgreen:
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Wow! How did you know?? Thank you again.

I see you are in Florida. I am scheduled to be in Fort Lauderdale the end of January, maybe we could have coffee and share God stories!!

Peace!

8)
Chosen128
Bronze Member

Post by Chosen128 »

Your going to be in my neighborhood Awesome!!! That will be great!!! And I didn't know but our Daddy in Heaven the one that knows All things, started sharing, so I just informed you what I was picking up. :)

I'm going to send you an email, in a few...check your Inbox!
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

I'll be looking for it! :D