Family Taken Hostage/Killed

Archives for 2011
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Family Taken Hostage/Killed

Post by GaAngel »

Greetings!

I was driving over a bridge and noticed that one of the shutters on my house wasn't closed the way I wanted. Really, it was a minor thing. In real life, that bridge is too high to see that level of detail of any house.

Also, the house was the house I live in now, but it was in the place of my childhood.

When I got to the house, it was my childhood house. Somehow, I was in back of my childhood car, which was parked in the driveway.

Inside, I learned that one of my sons had committed adultery with another man's wife. That man -- and one or two others -- were holding my brother and two of my sons in the house hostage because of that transgression.

The man said he had no problem with me or others. So, he left my innocent son and my brother out of the house. They both got in the backseat of the car. Two unknown people were in the front seat -- they seemed more like spirits or so that were relatives somehow-- but I'm not sure. I was hiding near the back passenger door outside of the car.

One of the men came out and stabbed my brother in the heart. A clear fluid poured out. I took my other son out of the car to hide with me so that the man wouldn't get him, too.

The men let us go. However, because the other son committed a transgression, by law he had to stay and be killed. I knew that if any of us tried to interfere, we'd all be killed. I believe we drove away in a hurray, knowing that there was nothing we could do.

End...
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

These are just some thoughts that may spark something for you.

It seems as if you are in a transition period. Perhaps, you are mid-way on a journey meant to bring you to a new arena. It seems that during this time, God has brought you to a place in this journey that will enable him to sharpen your sight in the spirit....that you may be able to see those areas that are not fully in right allignment.

Perhaps that which is out of alignment,although seemingly minor, has become an open door for the enemy to gain access into your home. (The scripture about the thief entering in through the window came to mind :) Sometimes it only takes a very minute opening to give the enemy legal ground and means to enter our homes. I see the bridge as a type of mid way point in your journey. You have gained victory over many past issues (generational ones) yet you have not arrived free and clear on the other side of this thing yet. Its a journey! But you now having reached a position of higher sight to see the minute details that you would have otherwise missed except for the spiritual sight youve been granted that has superceded the natural sight. Perhaps you are currently living out or seeing some things in your current home/ family that are out of alignment with the way you know they were designed to to be?? Perhaps, it is something you have noticed that you knew was out of divine alignment yet too minor to be overly concerned about?? (just hoping to spark something for you...forgive the rambling)

It seems that what is taking place in your family currently is actually mirroring those things familiar to you from your childhood. I would look for a pattern that is repeating in your family now that is familiar to what went on in your own childhood home. (This could be a warning of a pattern that has not yet repeated but is something you can pray against??For your discernment...)
Your home now being put in the same position as your childhood home.....hmmm....

The "driving force" being "familiar spirits" attached to your family from the past??? When I think of the back seat....I think of my childhood...when I was just along for the ride at the mercy of whoever was "behind the wheel"......or in control of the "vehicle".

One night, My youngest son woke me in the middle of the night with his dream. As he was waking me...I was dreaming people were telling me their dreams and at first glance they did not seem generational but they were. I was saying in the dream, "ITS GENERATIONAL" over and over as he was waking me up. I knew when he told me his dream that it would be generational but at first glance it would be easy to overlook. It concerned four evil race cars that were after him. They were lined up outside my bedroom window. Long story short he was hidden in my bathroom that was actually his school bathroom once he entered the one that hid him was named Samuel. (God told me long ago that he had a "Samuel annointing" and would be taught by Him and not the doctrines of men. He also has a strong seer gifting. I said all that to say this. As I began to dig to find how these race cars were generational....God revealed this...
The first definition of "race" is a Genealogical line. I then heard him say the cars were the vehicles for this generational mess to continue on. They are the portals...
Check out these definitions of vehicle
A device or structure for transporting persons or things
~A medium through which something is transmitted, expressed, or accomplished

~any conveyance in or by which people or objects are transported, esp one fitted with wheels
(It makes me think about the wheels going round and round...a cycle that repeats....)
~a medium for the expression, communication, or achievement of ideas, information, power, etc.

~A self-propelled, boosted, or towed conveyance for transporting a burden on land or sea or through air or space.

So you see that the "vehicle" that should be dead and buried...no longer in operation as it was in your childhood.....yet it was parked in your driveway of your current home that is now in the same position of whats familiar from your childhood.....

I am not sure if this actually involves one of your sons in the natural. I pray that God will give you greater insight that you might pray effectively in Jesus name!! At times my sons have represented the "gift of God" and his design on my life.

It feels like it could be more litteral in your dream. See, familiar spirits will follow a family line but until they can influence those in the family line to fall in the same area they are not empowered to bring the same curse into affect and see the cycle repeat for further generations. This iniquity then gives these familiar spirits to bind up and control the one who caused to fall in the same generational iniquity. Where there is legal ground to do so...without their being repentence on the part of the one who has sinned we are powerless to set them free ourselves. Their sin has empowered and fueled the generational iniquity and begins the cycle again. Often times, those closely related to the ones who have sinned are the ones that suffer greatly due to the pain this brings them. (a stab in the heart??) A brother is one closely related to you in your family...born of the same family tree that you were....It seems one close to you may experience a painful blow to the heart through this experience. While it may look like this attack will take him out completly.....the evidence of what flowed out of the heart was clean and clear??? Also, this clear bodily fluid that comes out of wounds is called Serous fluid.

The word "serous" means containing, relating to, or resembling serum. Serous drainage is any drainage from a body cavity or wound that contains serum.
Serum in the human body is a watery, clear fluid.

When the body receives a wound or open area, whether through injury or surgery, there is a potential for 4 different types of fluids to drain from the area. Each is an indication of the processes taking place, signaling whether your body is successfully healing itself or if there is a condition or conditions which are interfering with the proper healing of the wound.

Sanguinous or bloody drainage: When a wound is fresh, there is likely to be bright red drainage from it which indicates active injury. The body rushes blood to the area to begin the healing process immediately upon injury or incision. After surgery or incision, there may be small amounts of bloody drainage from the incision area. In some cases larger amounts of blood can be expected and will likely be contained within a wound drainage system secured to the surgical area.
Serous or clear drainage: A clear, watery drainage or presence of fluid on the wound or draining from the wound/incision site. This is one of the normal processes of early healing, but should subside after the healing process is sufficiently underway, which will depend on the type and severity of the wound or incision.

I do not know how you felt about this happening to your brother in the dream....and that is really key to determining what God was revealing about this attack and who the brother might actually be.

This would totally depend on how you felt in the dream...so trash if this does not bear witness..
I also thought about Jesus being our elder brother.....the fact that when we sin after knowing the right way and having a relationship with him....its like openly crucifying him again and putting him to an open shame. I also thought about at the crucifiction how water flowed also from the wound where they stabbed him. Could it be that this would be an attack against God...a shot to his very heart...if your son...were to be taken hostage by the enemy and him having legal ground to do so??? I magine how this must be a painful blow but one he cannot intervene in....according to his word and his law....when they return to wallow in the mire....it is impossible for us to renew them again to repentance....but its not impossible for God. But God knows that if they face the consequenses of their actions...being given over to the enemy is the only chance for them to come to a place of repentance. Its no guarantee but many times in the word...judgment for sin brought about deep repentance......

You were outside of the car later...hiding. Perhaps, just as the transition time means you have left the old place and are headed for the new...reveals your personal position has changed and you have been "hidden" and have not partaken in playing an active part in this cycle repeating. Perhaps, God is warning you that it will be dangerous for you to try and war against what has legal ground to keep your son bound up and destroy him. Perhaps, he is trying to reveal to you that as hard as it will be you must let him face the consequinces of his actions and not interfere or else it will make you a target of the enemy in this as well......

You can pray against this though and that it will not come to that at all. Many times we go half cocked into the enemies camp demanding our way when they principles of God say that the enemy has legal right to them unitil repentance comes about. When we try to war where the enemy has jurisdiction and go up against higher level demonic entities that have legal ground to be there through sin....then they are then given legal ground to attack us!! Ask God if the generational iniquity is linked to the original sin of adultery or if thats only the manifestional fruit. I pray he reveal to you the root and that no weapon formed against you or your children will succeed in Jesus name! Amen!!!

I am sorry I am rambling but its really late and I am trying to get out a lot of thoughts that cannot all fit but I pray your discernment would be sharpened and that you would trash ALL that does not bear witness in your spirit....in Jesus name!

God bless you...

Some scriptures that jumped out at me...
Hebrews 6

1 Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death,[a] and of faith in God, 2 instruction about cleansing rites, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. 3 And God permitting, we will do so.

4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen[c] away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace. 7 Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. 8 But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned.

Sex sin can bring a curse on you, your partner and/or your children. Sex sin gives Satan a right to oppress us and our descendants through curses (see generational curses). The scriptural basis for generational curses is found in Exodus 34:6-7 and several other passages. Promiscuity, adultery, divorce, infertility, frigidity and other reproductive problems can sometimes be traced to curses arising from sexual sin (Numbers 5:11-31). Please note that all curses can be broken by the applied blood of Jesus (Galatians 3:13-14)

Sex sin can give evil spirits footholds to influence your life. Romans 1:28-32 provides a vivid account of how sexual promiscuity and idolatry opened the door to many other forms of evil. The Bible offers plenty of additional examples of sex sin and the ensuing consequences (see Bible Sex Sin Examples). Perhaps the most famous is David's sin with Bathsheba. His adultery with Bathsheba and murder of her husband produced family strife, the death of his son and opportunities for enemies to blaspheme God (2 Samuel 11-12).

Herbrews 10
26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”[e] says the Lord.[f] And again, “The LORD will judge His people.”[g] 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the
living God.
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

These are just some thoughts that may spark something for you.

It seems as if you are in a transition period. Perhaps, you are mid-way on a journey meant to bring you to a new arena. It seems that during this time, God has brought you to a place in this journey that will enable him to sharpen your sight in the spirit....that you may be able to see those areas that are not fully in right allignment.

Perhaps that which is out of alignment,although seemingly minor, has become an open door for the enemy to gain access into your home. (The scripture about the thief entering in through the window came to mind :) Sometimes it only takes a very minute opening to give the enemy legal ground and means to enter our homes. I see the bridge as a type of mid way point in your journey. You have gained victory over many past issues (generational ones) yet you have not arrived free and clear on the other side of this thing yet. Its a journey! But you now having reached a position of higher sight to see the minute details that you would have otherwise missed except for the spiritual sight youve been granted that has superceded the natural sight. Perhaps you are currently living out or seeing some things in your current home/ family that are out of alignment with the way you know they were designed to to be?? Perhaps, it is something you have noticed that you knew was out of divine alignment yet too minor to be overly concerned about?? (just hoping to spark something for you...forgive the rambling)

It seems that what is taking place in your family currently is actually mirroring those things familiar to you from your childhood. I would look for a pattern that is repeating in your family now that is familiar to what went on in your own childhood home. (This could be a warning of a pattern that has not yet repeated but is something you can pray against??For your discernment...)
Your home now being put in the same position as your childhood home.....hmmm....

The "driving force" being "familiar spirits" attached to your family from the past??? When I think of the back seat....I think of my childhood...when I was just along for the ride at the mercy of whoever was "behind the wheel"......or in control of the "vehicle".

One night, My youngest son woke me in the middle of the night with his dream. As he was waking me...I was dreaming people were telling me their dreams and at first glance they did not seem generational but they were. I was saying in the dream, "ITS GENERATIONAL" over and over as he was waking me up. I knew when he told me his dream that it would be generational but at first glance it would be easy to overlook. It concerned four evil race cars that were after him. They were lined up outside my bedroom window. Long story short he was hidden in my bathroom that was actually his school bathroom once he entered the one that hid him was named Samuel. (God told me long ago that he had a "Samuel annointing" and would be taught by Him and not the doctrines of men. He also has a strong seer gifting. I said all that to say this. As I began to dig to find how these race cars were generational....God revealed this...
The first definition of "race" is a Genealogical line. I then heard him say the cars were the vehicles for this generational mess to continue on. They are the portals...
Check out these definitions of vehicle
A device or structure for transporting persons or things
~A medium through which something is transmitted, expressed, or accomplished

~any conveyance in or by which people or objects are transported, esp one fitted with wheels
(It makes me think about the wheels going round and round...a cycle that repeats....)
~a medium for the expression, communication, or achievement of ideas, information, power, etc.

~A self-propelled, boosted, or towed conveyance for transporting a burden on land or sea or through air or space.

So you see that the "vehicle" that should be dead and buried...no longer in operation as it was in your childhood.....yet it was parked in your driveway of your current home that is now in the same position of whats familiar from your childhood.....

I am not sure if this actually involves one of your sons in the natural. I pray that God will give you greater insight that you might pray effectively in Jesus name!! At times my sons have represented the "gift of God" and his design on my life.

It feels like it could be more litteral in your dream. See, familiar spirits will follow a family line but until they can influence those in the family line to fall in the same area they are not empowered to bring the same curse into affect and see the cycle repeat for further generations. This iniquity then gives these familiar spirits to bind up and control the one who caused to fall in the same generational iniquity. Where there is legal ground to do so...without their being repentence on the part of the one who has sinned we are powerless to set them free ourselves. Their sin has empowered and fueled the generational iniquity and begins the cycle again. Often times, those closely related to the ones who have sinned are the ones that suffer greatly due to the pain this brings them. (a stab in the heart??) A brother is one closely related to you in your family...born of the same family tree that you were....It seems one close to you may experience a painful blow to the heart through this experience. While it may look like this attack will take him out completly.....the evidence of what flowed out of the heart was clean and clear??? Also, this clear bodily fluid that comes out of wounds is called Serous fluid.

The word "serous" means containing, relating to, or resembling serum. Serous drainage is any drainage from a body cavity or wound that contains serum.
Serum in the human body is a watery, clear fluid.

When the body receives a wound or open area, whether through injury or surgery, there is a potential for 4 different types of fluids to drain from the area. Each is an indication of the processes taking place, signaling whether your body is successfully healing itself or if there is a condition or conditions which are interfering with the proper healing of the wound.

Sanguinous or bloody drainage: When a wound is fresh, there is likely to be bright red drainage from it which indicates active injury. The body rushes blood to the area to begin the healing process immediately upon injury or incision. After surgery or incision, there may be small amounts of bloody drainage from the incision area. In some cases larger amounts of blood can be expected and will likely be contained within a wound drainage system secured to the surgical area.
Serous or clear drainage: A clear, watery drainage or presence of fluid on the wound or draining from the wound/incision site. This is one of the normal processes of early healing, but should subside after the healing process is sufficiently underway, which will depend on the type and severity of the wound or incision.

I do not know how you felt about this happening to your brother in the dream....and that is really key to determining what God was revealing about this attack and who the brother might actually be.
I was hearing this scripture..."He was wounded for our transgressions...bruised for our iniquities.....
This would totally depend on how you felt in the dream...so trash if this does not bear witness..
I also thought about Jesus being our elder brother.....the fact that when we sin after knowing the right way and having a relationship with him....its like openly crucifying him again and putting him to an open shame. I also thought about at the crucifiction how water flowed also from the wound where they stabbed him. Could it be that this would be an attack against God...a shot to his very heart...if your son...were to be taken hostage by the enemy and him having legal ground to do so??? I magine how this must be a painful blow but one he cannot intervene in....according to his word and his law....when they return to wallow in the mire....it is impossible for us to renew them again to repentance....but its not impossible for God. But God knows that if they face the consequenses of their actions...being given over to the enemy is the only chance for them to come to a place of repentance. Its no guarantee but many times in the word...judgment for sin brought about deep repentance......

You were outside of the car later...hiding. Perhaps, just as the transition time means you have left the old place and are headed for the new...reveals your personal position has changed and you have been "hidden" and have not partaken in playing an active part in this cycle repeating. Perhaps, God is warning you that it will be dangerous for you to try and war against what has legal ground to keep your son bound up and destroy him. Perhaps, he is trying to reveal to you that as hard as it will be you must let him face the consequinces of his actions and not interfere or else it will make you a target of the enemy in this as well......

You can pray against this though and that it will not come to that at all. Many times we go half cocked into the enemies camp demanding our way when they principles of God say that the enemy has legal right to them unitil repentance comes about. When we try to war where the enemy has jurisdiction and go up against higher level demonic entities that have legal ground to be there through sin....then they are then given legal ground to attack us!! Ask God if the generational iniquity is linked to the original sin of adultery or if thats only the manifestional fruit. I pray he reveal to you the root and that no weapon formed against you or your children will succeed in Jesus name! Amen!!!

I am sorry I am rambling but its really late and I am trying to get out a lot of thoughts that cannot all fit but I pray your discernment would be sharpened and that you would trash ALL that does not bear witness in your spirit....in Jesus name!

God bless you...

Some scriptures that jumped out at me...
Hebrews 6

1 Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death,[a] and of faith in God, 2 instruction about cleansing rites, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment. 3 And God permitting, we will do so.

4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit, 5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming age 6 and who have fallen[c] away, to be brought back to repentance. To their loss they are crucifying the Son of God all over again and subjecting him to public disgrace. 7 Land that drinks in the rain often falling on it and that produces a crop useful to those for whom it is farmed receives the blessing of God. 8 But land that produces thorns and thistles is worthless and is in danger of being cursed. In the end it will be burned.

Sex sin can bring a curse on you, your partner and/or your children. Sex sin gives Satan a right to oppress us and our descendants through curses (see generational curses). The scriptural basis for generational curses is found in Exodus 34:6-7 and several other passages. Promiscuity, adultery, divorce, infertility, frigidity and other reproductive problems can sometimes be traced to curses arising from sexual sin (Numbers 5:11-31). Please note that all curses can be broken by the applied blood of Jesus (Galatians 3:13-14)

Sex sin can give evil spirits footholds to influence your life. Romans 1:28-32 provides a vivid account of how sexual promiscuity and idolatry opened the door to many other forms of evil. The Bible offers plenty of additional examples of sex sin and the ensuing consequences (see Bible Sex Sin Examples). Perhaps the most famous is David's sin with Bathsheba. His adultery with Bathsheba and murder of her husband produced family strife, the death of his son and opportunities for enemies to blaspheme God (2 Samuel 11-12).

Herbrews 10
26 For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, 27 but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries. 28 Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace? 30 For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,”[e] says the Lord.[f] And again, “The LORD will judge His people.”[g] 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the
living God.
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Greetings, Spoken4

I believe you're on target. I've sensed in the spirit that something is amiss. However, through guilt and doing what I believe is morally right or what society deems as right, is most likely the wrong thing to do. I'm not sure if this guilt is from myself or "suggested" by the enemy.

Many times, the Holy Spirit gives us inklings that something is wrong. I guess because it seems morally/ethically/overall right on the outside, we might dismiss the Holy Spirit's voice as our own, due to nerves, etc.

As I suspected with this dream (and another one), that it is best to cut ties with this person regardless of how "wrong" it seems. The Holy Spirit is always right.

This paragraph rings for me the most:
Perhaps, God is warning you that it will be dangerous for you to try and war against what has legal ground to keep your son bound up and destroy him. Perhaps, he is trying to reveal to you that as hard as it will be you must let him face the consequinces of his actions and not interfere or else it will make you a target of the enemy in this as well......
Many blessings to you...