Steps and ladders!

Archives for 2011
leila78
Diamond Member

Steps and ladders!

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I dreamt that I was in something like a shopping centre. There was a central structure almost beehive like in shape with a number of ladders going down it. I was at the top and I had a ladder just in front of me. There was a young lady who was supposed to be propping up the ladder so that I could safely climb down it. He was chatting/having a laugh with someone else and I got her attention so that she was properly securing the ladder for me to get down. I slid down the ladder so fast, it was like a fireman going down a pole.

When I got to the floor my dad was there. He checked that I was okay and his attention was focused others who were going to come down from the level that I was on. I went to others who were holding the ladders and thanked them. Then I turned around to see that they were stairs/steps wrapped around the centre of this metal structure. I had taken what seemed to be a short cut.

Scene2: My older sister and I were in a room on the same floor and my older sister was behaving more immaturely than she would normally. We sat together in a room with a man who was painting her nails different colours. I noticed there was a window to the left of the room overlooking a park.

Blessings,

L.