Awaken at 3:00 am; Given chocolate by The Father

Archives for 2011
Threebabies

Awaken at 3:00 am; Given chocolate by The Father

Post by Threebabies »

I was awaken last night at 3:00am. I cleared my mind and asked the Lord to speak to me.

All of a sudden I was standing in front of a table. (Like a table you would see in a restaurant kitchen or in a bakery) There were 3 people standing behind the table. I believed it was The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.

They placed before me, a tray with 12 round pastry looking balls. I picked one up and took a bite. It was chocolate and chocolate cream came flowing out of it. It was delicious.

That was it! I don't know if it was dream or a vision but I don't remember anything else after that.
anyamanee

Post by anyamanee »

sounds tasty; and sounds like you may have been visited in a very sweet way! :-)
Threebabies

Post by Threebabies »

Thanks!

It was very tasty, but I'm not sure what it meant. What does the chocolate represent? Why were there 12 pasteries/candy? What is the Lord trying to tell me?

I continue to pray that the Lord direct me and show me what HIS plans are for me.

Blessings! :)
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I read your post several times. I refrain from writing the first thing that pops in my head to avoid speaking out of turn. However, after some meditation I think the numbers are very important in this dream. I find it interesting that there are exactly twelve chocolates on the table (perhaps months of the year). I would be interested to know which one did you eat (first one, last, or one in between?). Also is chocolate something personal to you? The Lord often speaks to us using objects or experiences that have special meaning to us and us alone. In that way we can gain greater insight on what exactly the Lord is saying to us.

As always if none of this is relavent please discard it.
Peace and blessing unto you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Hi, Threebabies. A very nice dream.

I looked up "sweet" in Susan's book.

Sweet: Reflection and meditation in the Word of God; rest for the physical body; Christians in service unto God; the Old Testament
Law; the Word of God; words that are gratifying; fellowship in the spirit. (Prov. 3: 24; 16: 24;Ps. 19: 10; 55: 14; 104: 34; 119: 103; Eph. 5: 2; 2 Cor. 2: 15)

Eating can also be a symbol of meditation on the Word. I had the thought that you are being shown how sweet it is to study and meditate on the Word of God. Have you been studying a lot lately?

Maybe this will give you something useful. If not, just toss it.

Bless you,
Mary
The shepherds have become stupid,
they have not consulted Adonai.
This is why they have not prospered,
and all their flocks are scattered.
Jer. 10.21
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Does chocolate have any significance to you?
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

Ps 34:8 - O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

While there is no spiritual or scriptural reference to chocolate in the Word of God, fine chocolate can be very rich in flavor. The taste leaves you wanting more, as the Word of God does in its' richness.

Ps 104:34 - My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD.

By the way God does a lot of speaking at 3 a.m. I am awakened many nights at just that hour.

Significance of #12*

According to many biblical scholars, the number 12 signifies governmental perfection. It appears as a multiple in matters related to issues of governance or ruling.

Old Testament
The Book of Genesis reveals that there were 12 sons of Jacob. The 12 sons formed the 12 tribes of Israel.

New Testament
In the New Testament, Jesus had 12 Apostles, who were his closest followers.

The Kingdom of God
The number 12 appears throughout the Revelation, the final book of the Bible. According to Revelation, the kingdom of God has 12 gates guarded by 12 angels.

The Sealed
The number of the sealed, according to Chapter 7 of Revelation, was 144,000, which is 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of Israel.

Read more: What Is the Meaning of the Number 12 in the Bible? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/facts_5007852_meani ... z1A1Ekzj9I

I hope this helps you as you search the scriptures.[/b]
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Greetings!

I've often heard that the 3:00 a.m. hour is God's hour.

I'm not sure about the chocolate, though.

Many blessings to you.
Threebabies

Post by Threebabies »

I happen to LOVE chocolate! Anything chocolate...cake, candy, cookies, ice cream, brownies! That is the only significance I can think of. A few years ago my husband had a dream about me eating a large chocolate bar. A few days later I received some wonderfully unexpected financial news. The Lord chose something that I thoroughly enjoy. Therefore I think the Lord is providing something absolutely fantastic for me!
Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

How sweet!

This scripture came to mind! Shalom!

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.

p.s.
i'm a big chocolate fan too so i toooootally get it:) great things on you and yours in 2011!

oopsie, that was from Ps 37, verse 4
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Threebabies

Post by Threebabies »

Thanks for all of your comments and input! I will continue to meditate on The Word and Keeping my Faith!

I promise to post my praise report when it happens! Many blessings to you in 2011!
Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow!
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Amen and amen! Excited to hear all about it!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.