Landlord evicts my daughter

Archives for 2011
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Landlord evicts my daughter

Post by ForHisGlory »

The landlord comes to our house to evict our daughter for failure to pay. She lives in our house in the basement. She is behind on payments. He comes to take all of her belongings and make her move. We then realize that he doesn't have a legal right to all of her belongings so we start to pack up her belongings, her most important ones first. The items that we are packing are crystal and glass, a cross and items of religious significance. She is not helping, she is doing nothing. As we do this we are accepting the fact that she needs to leave, but the landlord can't have her things.

Any help???
Blessings,

Mary
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Is that the nature of your daughter in real life? That would have significance in your dream if she was one not to take responsibility for herself.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

Hi Mary!

Your post caught my attention because I just had a dream that my husband was being evicted for non payment as well. In my dream we lived in separate places. The place where he had been living was a trailor that had crime scene tape around the door. Posted on the door was an eviction notice. The landlord was there and he was sad. I knew he had always been so gracious when the payments were behind. I thought there were a few more days to pay before it would come to that but the GRACE period had run out already. The only way to keep him from being evicted was if the past due and the current amount were both payed in full. I could not pay that price......

I am not meaning to monopolize your post...but noticed the similarities as well as the obvious differences that may help you.....

Just some ideas that are assuming this dream is purely symbolic......
perhaps some thoughts will spark something for you....
This could be concerning your natural daughter or someone that you have been a spiritual mother to.....someone you have nurtured and been a spiritual covering for. (under your roof/ your covering/ living in your basement etc.)

The enemy is very legalistic. Where there is sin without repentance, He has the legal right to enter in and see that this one is no longer "covered" so to speak, under your spiritual covering..."Evicted" from your home and under your roof. God may be revealing to you that this one has acted in such a way as to give the enemy legal ground to get past your spiritual covering and rob her.

But it seems God is revealing to you that while the enemy may have legal ground to a certain extent due to unrepentant sin (non payment) the blood of Jesus cancels legal ground. Yet, in this instance.... the proper payment has not been made. (repentance, without which there is no remission for sins and the blood of Jesus cannot be appropriated to cancel the debt.

It seems you are being warned of this and God is giving you insight for intercession. This is actually awesome how God will reveal specifics that help us target prayer points!!

See, the enemy may have legal ground to remove her from a protected place of Gods grace because of unrepentant sin. It seems key here that you knew that the landlord has access and rights because she was dwelling in a low place that was his domain...although previously this place afforded a measure of comfort and protection under your roof/ covering. Because of the back pay (sin continued in and unrepented for) He has the legal right to remove that protection. It seems God is revealing to you that when you see this one begin to experience the consequences of their actions that the enemy would have you think he also had the right to take it a step further and try and rob her of those things most precious to her..that still legally belong to her and not him.
It seems that God is revealing to you that while you cannot keep her from experiencing the results of her own sin...you do have the right to claim in the spirit that the enemy will not be able to steal her foundation in Christ and her salvation!! He has no rights and no legal ground to try and rob her of the work that God began in her!!

Revelation 21
The New Jerusalem, the Bride of the Lamb

9 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb.” 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a mountain great and high, and showed me the Holy City, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God. 11 It shone with the glory of God, and its brilliance was like that of a very precious jewel, like a jasper, clear as crystal. 12 It had a great, high wall with twelve gates, and with twelve angels at the gates. On the gates were written the names of the twelve tribes of Israel. 13 There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west. 14 The wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
15 The angel who talked with me had a measuring rod of gold to measure the city, its gates and its walls. 16 The city was laid out like a square, as long as it was wide. He measured the city with the rod and found it to be 12,000 stadia[c] in length, and as wide and high as it is long. 17 The angel measured the wall using human measurement, and it was 144 cubits[d] thick.[e] 18 The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. 19 The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third agate, the fourth emerald, 20 the fifth onyx, the sixth ruby, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth turquoise, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.[f] 21 The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of gold, as pure as transparent glass.

22 I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple. 23 The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp. 24 The nations will walk by its light, and the kings of the earth will bring their splendor into it. 25 On no day will its gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. 26 The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. 27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb’s book of life.
Hope this helps spark something for you!! God bless you!!
ForHisGlory
Gold Member

Post by ForHisGlory »

Grace,

Thank you for your question. Yes, a lot of the dream is naturally true. My daughter just moved back in and is living in the basement and she has been very irresponsible (had to leave her last place because she didn't handle her money well) and she also finds it hard to accept any responsiblity.

Spoken4,
Thank you for your thoughts. I had a dream before this (a month ago or so) that she was going to court and her lawyer was preparing her. In the dream he was putting on eye make up. I was telling the lawyer that her father is a very influential/powerful man and he had a lot of enemies (not true in real life - I knew this was Father God I was talking about) and that they wanted to stop this trial from going forward and would do anything to stop it - including killing her and her lawyer. Her lawyer listened patiently but was not at all concerned. I believe the Lord was showing me that she would need to go through a trial and he was the Lawyer, preparing her eyes especially - (to see the truth of her situation and his mercy) and not to be worried - that he has everything under control. I say all that to say, the eviction is not necessarily a bad thing - but when I woke up, I was confused about how come we thought the enemy to make her leave legally, but not her stuff. You have been very helpful in showing me that she may need to suffer consequences of her lifestyle/actions, but her salvation is in the safe/secure. Please let me know if you have any more thoughts. Thanks again.
Blessings,

Mary