Tuning fork?

Archives for 2011
charlie
Diamond Member

Tuning fork?

Post by charlie »

I had a strange experience in the night.

I woke up and became aware of a very steady vibration which seemed to move like a band up my torso and then rested around my head and began to magnify...it was a very physical experience but I could also hear the vibrations which were quite a low frequency...I can still "hear" it now...it feels located somewhere between my voicebox and deep in my chest...as I suffer from tinnitus I am used to high frequency noise in my ears all the time but this vibration was very different...very cellular level...like it was vibrating through every cell as it scanned up my body.

I know it sounds weird...any thoughts or similar experiences?

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

aloha charlie!

well i've not had that exact experience but after i got saved, the VERY first time I heard the Voice of God, I had been praying for some issues our family was facing. After He spoke to me (Don't worry, your prayers are being answered"), I felt this feeling in my body that the best way to explain was that it was like every individaul CELL of my body was alive, full of life and praising Him.

This came to mind when you said every cell was "vibrating"--it was a similar type of feel!

JPJ on Sid Roth shares a similar experience when He was at the Throne, similar in regards that he speaks of feeling at the cellular level.

Anyway, wondering if He is bringing everything in your body back "in tune", the way it was created to be. Shalom, healing and total wholeness to you and yours in 2011 charlie!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

keilani wrote:Shalom, healing and total wholeness to you and yours in 2011 charlie!
Thank you Keilani!

Interesting re JPJ...I don't have many experiences like this and certainly can't say that I was having a throne room experience...though i imagine myself just being in the throne room speaking to Abba most of the time (( ))

I'll keep praying on this one and see if it happens again...

great grace friend
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3