REPOST: Newspaper Ringing Like Phone

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

REPOST: Newspaper Ringing Like Phone

Post by Warrior Princess »

Riding in car with Allen P. who is driving, and we're talking. I was covered with a blanket and somehow it was covering him too, so I pulled it back over to my side. Then, when I did that, in like a vision with in the dream, I saw his bare feet and I wondered if he thought it was like we were married?

Then, we are in a church meeting at a place called "Life ___ ___" (it was on a banner in the sanctuary). It seemed to be a youth meeting and one of my former pastors (Jeff) came in with a beard to speak at one point. He looked strange or goofy. Kids were throwing frisbees onto the stage for a game. I had ended up at the end of the aisle, so I moved back over by Allen and my friend Arden. Allen is trying to tell me something, but I can't hear it so I ask him to talk into my ear and I still can't hear because of the noise. So I plug my other ear and then I could hear him. He is telling me a story about a woman who was awakened by her newspaper which rang like a phone. I can't remember what the news was, not good I don't think, maybe that a woman had died, and I think I was concerned about that happening to me.

Then, a female youth leader tells Allen that he has to get on the floor because he was talking during the meeting. I assumed she didn't make me do the same because I was a guest. Allen hesitated and then moved to do what she said. The youth leader woman told them to bring him a cup of coffee (why hot coffee in summer?), and when I looked over I saw he was sitting in a chair and he had ice in his coffee. I was impressed with Allen's humility and thought maybe he had matured.

I had a T shirt and shorts on and was really glad I hadn't worn my raggedy shorts...it was as if I had just gotten out of bed and didn't have time to get ready. I wondered if they would know who I was with those clothes on.
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

*bump*

This is about a friend who visited me recently and now isn't talking to me and I can't figure out why. Any ideas?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."