Another House Dream

Archives for 2011
Ruth
Diamond Member

Another House Dream

Post by Ruth »

I had another house dream. I guess I was selling this house and a guy came in and said he wanted to buy it. I was surprised I think he was a young guy 20's I was looking at the livingroom and the kitchen. I think the homeowners where there. The home was selling for 538,000 I told him there were detachments to the house. Ex. living quarters and something else can't remember.

Then the dream switched to me riding or driving home and this street I come up has all these 4 sale signs on the homes some were new 4 sale signs then there were older signs that I could tell the homeowners house was paid off.

Thanks
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

Forgot this when I found out the guy was going to buy the house I was excited because I knew I would be getting money. :)
Ruth
Diamond Member

Post by Ruth »

Bumping back up
wellstravisa
Silver Member

Post by wellstravisa »

That's awesome!! Something that hit me when I read your dream was that's what Christ did with us. We are God's house, (my body) He stepped into my life and bought me with a huge sum of money (Himself). That's an exciting feeling!!
Sometimes I can get so wrapped up in telling God how bad I am, when His wanting to tell me How good He is.
Job 33:14-18
For God does speak—now one way, now another—
though no one perceives it.
15 In a dream, in a vision of the night,
when deep sleep falls on people
as they slumber in their beds,