Peach Wedding With Kenny Chesney

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Peach Wedding With Kenny Chesney

Post by Warrior Princess »

I was in my ex-in-laws' car on the way to the airport for a mission trip. Andrea and I (my former sister-in-law, but we're friends) were sitting in the back seat. I pulled out a box of kleenex from the back window and saw a wasp back there so I put it back. Then out of a storage compartment in the headrest, I pulled out one of those "magic scarves," the colorful ones all tied together. I commented that the kids we would see on the mission trip would love it! Andrea then told me that my big diamond stud earrings were a little too flashy (someone might want to steal them), so I was looking at a rack of earrings in the back window there in the car to switch them.

In the airport, there were 2 teams. First team's flight left at around 1, I saw them off, then met up with my team. Our flight was leaving at 5. I was checking the pockets of my suitcase and found some of my kids' clothing left in there from the last trip. Kenny Chesney, the country singer, was on the mission trip too.

Later, leaving the airport, walking with a guy in the parking lot, pushing a grocery cart. We saw a really short blacker than black humanoid form (about the size of a little person) dressed in all black with a black hat on. We kind of made a turn to the right to avoid it/him and headed over to an outdoor market.

Then, we were in a church, more like a beautiful cathedral, for a wedding. Everyone was wearing peach and coral or salmon and there were flowers everywhere in the same colors! Flower petals were raining down and it was all very ethereal and otherworldly and supernatural feeling!
Last edited by Warrior Princess on Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Ok, not an avid Kenny Chesney fan, I don't hate him, just don't listen to his music much. In fact, I haven't run across him or his music anywhere in the world for a really long time, except for remembering this dream that I had. So this morning I look over at the ads on my FB and would you believe there's Kenny Chesney and it says: "Ask a great question for Kenny Chesney. If it is picked, Amex will fly you +1 to the show with all access passes." LOL
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

I think this dream I had a year ago about a peach wedding is related to the $5000 check dream I just had about a peach wedding...

Anything on this one or how they might be related?
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Some notes related to other dreams I've been having about the dark little man...

"little man syndrome" (no offense to men of smaller stature). These can apply to women as well though: little man syndrome, aka Napoleon syndrome: A man, small in stature, who attempts to overcome the way he believes other people perceive him (as a diminutive character) by 1) attaching himself to authority figures, 2) trying to manipulate himself into positions of control, 3) migrating toward positions of leadership, and 4) having a fairly volatile temper.

BREAKING UNHOLY COVENANTS AND ALLIANCES--GUILT BY ASSOCIATION (con't.): Do not make friends with a hot-tempered man, do not associate with one easily angered, or you may learn his ways and get yourself ensnared. / Don't hang out with angry people; don't keep company with hotheads. Bad temper is contagious - don't get infected. (Prov 22:24-25) A violent man entices his neighbor and leads him down a path that is not good. (Prov 16:29)
~Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

No interpretation, just some help on the symbolism:
The peach color brought to mind “peachy” meaning everyone is garb in wonderfulness or greatness.
The humanoid brings to mind of a vision I had several months back that contained a humanoid. The humanoid was a representation of a spirit type that was effecting my oldest daughter and it showed the flash of emotions she was going through. This humanoid spoke as a dark spirit like someone who is brooding or has dark humour.
Chesney means “oak wood or oak grove”: oak symbolizes great strength to weather storms
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Oh it's definitely demonic for sure.
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

"outdoor market"

Saw something today "independent mission marketer"

Kinda makes me think of "tentmaker missionary" maybe?
~Warrior Princess
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

~Warrior Princess