flat head pet snake

Archives for 2011
Kpmehmble43
Gold Member

flat head pet snake

Post by Kpmehmble43 »

Good evening, I pray that God will help with a revelation to this dream. My sister had a dream about me. She said she came to visit me and I had a gray pet snake with a flat head. She said she was disturbed because the snake was all over my house-running around, kind of comical. She said when she asked me about it, I said oh, it's just a pet snake. She said that I was in bed when she asked me about it. Any revelation? Thanks in advance.
I love the Lord, He heard my cry.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

something that you've gotten very comfortable doing or being around, that really is not for your benefit. Careless and nonchalant about some area....Could be that the gray snake symbolizes a "gray" area in some aspect of your life.
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Kpmehmble43
Gold Member

standing in line with mop

Post by Kpmehmble43 »

I dream of being in a yard. There was a lot of grass on my feet-pretty green grass...mainly clover. I was a little skeptical about walking in it, a little fearful of something that may be in the grass. Scene changes and I am passing by churches with lines-lines to use the restrooms and to get in. I end up at the end of the line on the bottom. I notice I have a mop in my hand. The mop is an old sort of dust mop. Suddenly a set of twins walk up to me. One othem grabs my right hand to shake it and said "favor, favor" to me.

Thanks for interp.
I love the Lord, He heard my cry.
Diamond Member

Re: flat head pet snake

Post by Newbie »

I see the snake as a "pet sin" that is interfering with you getting intimate with Him or interferring with you resting in Him. The color maybe indicative of a tradition or not conforming to His will on something.