A man has a job for me

Archives for 2011
~Jean~
Silver Member

A man has a job for me

Post by ~Jean~ »

I dreamt of having to make some decision about a job that I really don't want to make and also a feeling rejection associated with that.

There was a man who told me that I could have a job at his Christian school. (he didn't have this school just yet but was getting it) He told me that I could be a teacher, have my own classroom and have complete freedom there.

I then envisioned myself doing this...having this...I saw myself being happy, healthy and protected...safe in my own classroom. I decided in my heart not to go after any other job but to wait on the man and wait on this job.
I wondered in my heart if I needed to be certified to work there as was not certified as yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next I find I am at some type of outdoor gathering. Lots of people...out in the open. I am standing there with another woman. She has some kind of device or toy which you could launch it out at a distance. She did it first and then I ran after it and launched it too. When I did it it landed on this picnic spread on the ground of the man who had offered me the teaching job in his Christian school. I was alarmed as thought this may ruin my chances for the job. The man was not mad but instead offered me some of his food. The food offered that I took and ate was some kind of bread or sandwich. It was huge and in this rectangular shape. Obviously home made. The bread was a bit spongy. The man said not to eat this type of bread too often...not more then once per day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am then standing in some kind of opening or doorway with the man. I am telling the man that I have great favor and that I need great favor. The man lights up and beams with joy at my words.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The man looks like an actor from "Little Women." He looks like the professor that Jo ends up marrying and starting a school with.

I know it's long!!! God bless you for helping with the interpretation of this!!!!
~Jean~

Here I am Lord, use me...
~Jean~
Silver Member

Post by ~Jean~ »

Just bringing this dream back up as feels it is related to the others i recently posted.

Thanks for reading this dream.
I am in a season of personal turmoil and having many dreams.

Thanks and God bless u friend!
~Jean~

Here I am Lord, use me...
Elle

Post by Elle »

I am in a season of personal turmoil and having many dreams.
I just got the words 'you're worrying'.

This is the reason for the turmoil and all the dreams about jobs etc.

It's like the worrying comes first so the turmoil follows.

There'a beautiful song based on scripture. Tho it's about being downcast, it still applies ...

'why so downcast oh my soul,
put your trust in God,
put your trust in God,
put your trust in God
... bless the Lord my soul.'

Bless the Lord,
bless the Lord my soul,
He's the lifter of my countenance.
Bless the Lord,
bless the Lord my soul,
He's the lifter of my head.

I feel victory for you. Come on. You can believe it.

Have you ever seen Lleyton Hewitt at a tennis match. When he does well ... C'MON.

(Just like David who ENCOURAGED HIMSELF IN THE LORD).