CYCLONE COMING UP ON THE HORIZON

Archives for 2011
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

CYCLONE COMING UP ON THE HORIZON

Post by ElijahsTask »

There 3 of us were talking.

I looked over to my right and saw a CYCLONE coming up over the horizon.

With urgency in my voice, they both turned around and looked.
I left to go WARN others.

EOD
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

A cyclone is a DEPRESSION...and it being on the right says to me that it is something that will manifest in the natural. I don't think this is a reference to an emotional issue because of the urgency, it would seem to be financial. If you are warning others, it seems this is not just a personal to you situation, rather it will affect other people as well.

Any other details in the dream you remember?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Elle

Post by Elle »

Hi ET,

Just posted on your dream question.

Because it's a cyclone - they're broad cf. a tornado. So whatever it is looks like it's widespread and will affect many.

Are you in america? Because I'm curious about your use of cyclone rather than hurricane!
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Hello my blessed friends

I live in the Northern California area Elle :D

I thought cyclones started from land.
:shock:

This cyclone or whatever it was, was a brownish grey in color with a little wheat color to it. It was wide and tall and swirling in a circular motion from left to right left to right.... or, 3 o'clock to 9 o'clock

WP, the 3 of us were standing on a small hill;
half bald half green grassy hill

The placement of the hill had the "feel" of overlooking the city though I saw no city in my dream.

The sky was blueish grey

Sorry I didn't add that earlier. :|

I just saw the small hill, the sky and the cyclone off to the right

I had the "feeling" it's COMING FAST!!! thus the urgency

thank you so much for asking

ET
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Cyclone is another word for hurricane.

cyclone: A system of winds rotating inward to an area of low atmospheric pressure, with a counterclockwise (northern hemisphere) or clockwise (southern hemisphere) circulation; a depression

hurricane: A storm with a violent wind, in particular a tropical cyclone in the Caribbean

Is this what you saw or was it more like a tornado?

tornado: A mobile, destructive vortex of violently rotating winds having the appearance of a funnel-shaped cloud and advancing beneath a large storm system
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
Elle

Post by Elle »

Hi ET

Thought you might find this interesting...
While both tropical cyclones and tornadoes are atmospheric vortices, they have little in common. Tornadoes have diameters on the scale of hundreds of metres and are usually produced from a single thunderstorm. A tropical cyclone, however, has a diameter on the scale of hundreds of kilometres and contains many thunderstorms. Tornadoes are primarily an over-land phenomena as solar heating of the land surface usually contributes toward the development of the thunderstorm that spawns the vortex (though over-water tornadoes have occurred). In contrast, tropical cyclones are purely an oceanic phenomena - they die out over-land due to a loss of a moisture source. Lastly, tropical cyclones have a lifetime that is measured in days, while tornadoes typically last on the scale of minutes.

Interestingly, tropical cyclones near landfall often provide the conditions necessary for tornado formation. As the strong onshore surface winds move over land they weaken, but above the surface (> 1 km) winds are not affected. This creates strong wind shear that is conducive to tornado formation, especially on the cyclone's left forward quadrant (in the southern hemisphere). It is believed that most of the tornadoes that do form occur in the outer rain bands some 80-300 km from the centre, but some have been documented to occur in the inner core of the eye wall. It is possible that the extreme damage produced from winds in the eye wall are actually due to tornadoes. (Bureau of Meteorology)
I also wondered if there was something in the name, seeing as you called it a cyclone, when in your country they're called hurricanes!

Do you personally call them cyclones or hurricanes. Curious why you chose to call it that?
The word "Cyclone" just means 'turning wind with one eye. It relates to the word "Cyclops" that one eyed creature in an Ancient Greek story.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello ET,I believe the cyclone may represent a violent agitation or a battle of sorts. In the biblical context, cyclone comes from Euroclydon which is a furious, north-easterly wind or a tempestuous wind or hurricane, cyclone, on the Mediterranean, and it is very dangerous; it is also called a "levanter." This wind seized the ship in which St. Paul was ultimately wrecked on the coast of Malta. It came down from the island and therefore must have blown more or less from the northward. (Acts 27:14)
So what I see is this: the horizon represents the meek/humble and the winds from this cyclone is an attack of sorts on them. The hill that you are standing on is your dominion or authority. Because you are warning others in the dream, you are using your authority. Are you are prayer warrior or intercessor? If so, this maybe a call for you to pray over this matter. Toss out if this does not fit. God bless!!!
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

Good morning ET. I had a similar dream a few nights ago about a big brown tornado spinning violently. I saw it pick up and toss a white tractor trailer high in the air. I don't have any idea what it means but I have been rebuking it in prayer every day since. I'm from Georgia and we have experienced some horrific tornadoes lately. Let's all pray against this thing to be destroyed in the supernatural and the natural in Jesus name Amen. I don't think this is a physical tornado but something that will attempt to destroy resources of ministry financial and otherwise.

Blessings and peace in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Despite the type of storm, these storms cause a lot of damage and spew debris.

They can be devastating.

What I also got a clear sense of was that you went off to WARN the people. - Almost as if you knew the storm was coming, not that you could "stop" it.

Interested----- did you recognize the two people who were with you? Did you see them or was it more you knew they were there? & If you did see them, do you know them and who are they to you--- or what are there character or personality traits?
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello ET, I forgot to ask, are there any strongholds over you area? I do not know what it is called specifically. Have you notice certain activity rampant in your area? For example, I notice alot more anti-Christian attitudes because of the Christmas season. Not sure but maybe this cyclone, maybe a representation of that.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Warrior Princess, Elle.... EXCELLENT EXCELLENT information here.

Elle, thanks for the extra homework done on the side about the name cyclone.

Newbie, when my eyes fell upon this word, I imediately thought of Leviathan
it is very dangerous; it is also called a "levanter."

Are you are prayer warrior or intercessor?
YES. I LOVE to be in prayer.
:D

RKTHEDA
Let's all pray against this thing to be destroyed in the supernatural and the natural in Jesus name Amen.

amen and amen

imavessel

Interested----- did you recognize the two people who were with you? Did you see them or was it more you knew they were there? & If you did see them, do you know them and who are they to you--- or what are there character or personality traits?

they were 2 taller than me, men, one with white hair, can't remember the other.... may have been brown? I senses they were friends but also had an air of authority I guess you could say, and yes I knew them in the dream but irl couldn't tell you who they are.

are there any strongholds over you area?
I am sure there are but couldn't "name" them I'll think on this.

I KNOW the wind carried "danger"

In talking to hubby for directions, yesterday he mention the North and either north east or north west. gotta go back and ask.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

cyclone was a word that came with the dream and it was ALL IN CAPITOL LETTERS
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hello Elijah's Task,

I did read this dream earlier this morning. I am wondering, if perhaps
what the Lord impressed upon me today was meant for you?

Isaiah chapter 54.
In the New Living Translation, the title for this chapter is...

A Perpetual Covenant of Peace

Just an excerp...13-15

All your children shall be taught by the LORD,
And great shall be the peace of your children.
In righteousness you shall be established;
You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear;
And from terror, for it shall not come near you.
Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me.
Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.

What also came with this chapter, was to stand firm...perhaps in His Promises?

It isn't an interpretation, but maybe it will be helpful to you, if not, you know what to do...

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

piano....... this is wonderful. i have to digest it more, and by that, i mean i need to give it the time it deserves and right at the moment, so please forgive me for not responding directly, but i KNOW there are portions that definetly speak to me.....

thank you for this input, and thank you for being patient with me. :wink:

ET
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Warrior Princess................

you said:
A cyclone is a DEPRESSION...and it being on the right says to me that it is something that will manifest in the natural.

something that will manifest in the natural. DO YOU MEAN TO ME PERSONALLY?

I don't think this is a reference to an emotional issue because of the urgency,
it would seem to be financial.

If you are warning others, it seems this is not just a personal to you situation,

rather it will affect other people as well.
so you DO get a feel that it's personal PLUS it will affect others?

VERY INTERESTING HMMMMMMMMMMMMM