CYCLONE COMING UP ON THE HORIZON

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I'm thinking if this is a global or national thing, it's bound to affect everyone personally, but the Lord is giving a lot of people specific instructions on what to do to prepare. Let me just say that I am being sent a lot of dreams from all over the world to interpret that have the same theme of a major financial crash. Obviously, we know that this will come eventually but the swarm of dreams lately makes me think it is soon. Plus, in many of the dreams people are being given instructions/strategy (me included). I think the guys next to you in the dream could be angels, I'm thinking the guy with the white is probably the spirit of wisdom (check out Isaiah 11). So maybe the message of the dream is to warn others to seek the Lord for wisdom in what he would have them do in their individual situations...?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hello, ET.
cyclone was a word that came with the dream and it was ALL IN CAPITOL LETTERS
Interesting discussion about weather patterns and classifications here but God didn't show you a tornado or a hurricane or a whirlwind in your dream. He showed you a CYCLONE and He was very specific about it. Seems to me 'cyclone' is the key to unlocking this mystery.

The term cyclone is another name for a centrifuge, which is basically a machine that spins... effectively separating the particles in a substance according to density (quality or state of being). It accomplishes this by pulling these substances away from the center.

Mmm....I see this as a *shaking* and I believe it to be about California. The cyclone, which, remember, pulls substances away from the center (center = Christ) I see as a winnowing. I am reminded of when Jesus prophesied Simon Peter's denial. Jesus said that satan had asked to shift him like wheat....

They cylcone represents the sifting or winnowing...a separating of the wheat from the chaff, if you will. Your description of the color or the cylcone bears witness to this.

This cyclone..... was a brownish grey in color with a little wheat color
The bit of wheat color represents a remnant, which I believe Himself desires to separate (IS separating) ....to sanctify for His purposes. The brownish gray represents flesh & false teaching....that is chaff or debris...which is worthless.

Bottom line, this dream is prayer/warfare direction for you and is specific for the territory over which Himself has given you authority. His message to you personally is one of encouragement and is found in the latter part of the scripture I mentioned above... Jesus told Simon Peter that he had prayed for him so that when he repented he could strengthen his brothers.

for your prayerful consideration...
Last edited by discerning on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Simon, Simon (Peter), listen! Satan has asked excessively that [all of] you be given up to him [out of the power and keeping of God], that he might sift [all of] you like grain,

But I have prayed especially for you [Peter], that your [own] faith may not fail; and when you yourself have turned again, strengthen and establish your brethren.
Luke 22:31-32
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

:shock: oh wow
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Piano

you said:

All your children shall be taught by the LORD,
And great shall be the peace of your children.
In righteousness you shall be established;
You shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear;
And from terror, for it shall not come near you.
Indeed they shall surely assemble, but not because of Me.
Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.

My children ARE being taught by the Lord, every day in SO MANY ways.... this has special meaning to me in that I believe it pertains to a certain two and this gives me great joy :D

I SO MUCH desire peace for my children and I KNOW when they put away the "old man" they will have a delightful joy and peace. Something they have wanted for so long yet the pleasantries of the flesh are so fleating!!!

Righteousness has been a key word for me of late.... yes, this most certainly DOES speak to me dear heart!!! :D

I believe terror would love to enter but the Lord has posted His warring and ministering angels and I truly believe if the Lord allowed me to see the battle that was going on for my soul right now...... :shock: ewe, I'd fall down from the sheer terror of it. I also CLAIM psalm 91 over our household and these grounds as well as that of our friends, neighbors family etc

Whoever assembles against you shall fall for your sake.

THIS IS TRULY A PROMISE TO EMBRACE AND KEEP EVER BEFORE MY EYES. I JUST LOVE THIS........

Thank you for sharing this piano.... I know I shall get more and more out of this as the days and weeks go by.

blessings to you beloved!

ET
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hello again, ET. I had included this on my post above but removed it when I realized you had not yet responded to Piano's offering...was sensing there were layers of meaning here of which I only had a part to offer. By layers, I mean both a personal and a corporate message (perhaps 'corporate' is not the right term? but you get the gist of it) Now, I had not seen Piano's post until I came back to this thread to share the little bit I received and I gotta tell ya, I was overwhelmed with laughter....the joy of the Lord. Papa never misses an opportunity to guide, direct and encourage, amen? Back to your dream...

California is a notable hotbed of liberalism. I do not mean that in a political sense (so please, saints, no political comments). It's more a reference to autonomy....a desire for freedom or *moral independence*...which is not of God. BUT GOD, Who sees the end from the beginning, has strategically positioned His people for such a time as this. HE IS raising up those who he's kept hidden in this coming season & you are one of them. He has seen your willingness to interceed...to stand in the gap.

Gotta run for now. Be back later with a bit more. In the meantime, I'm likin The Message version of the passage Piano shared so I'll leave you to chew on her offering some more.

"Afflicted city, storm-battered, unpitied:
I'm about to rebuild you with stones of turquoise,
Lay your foundations with sapphires,
construct your towers with rubies,
Your gates with jewels,
and all your walls with precious stones.
All your children will have God for their teacher—
what a mentor for your children!
You'll be built solid, grounded in righteousness,
far from any trouble—nothing to fear!
far from terror—it won't even come close!
If anyone attacks you,
don't for a moment suppose that I sent them,
And if any should attack,
nothing will come of it.
I create the blacksmith
who fires up his forge
and makes a weapon designed to kill.
I also create the destroyer—
but no weapon that can hurt you has ever been forged.

Any accuser who takes you to court
will be dismissed as a liar.

This is what God's servants can expect.
I'll see to it that everything works out for the best."
God's Decree.

Isaiah 54:11-17
discerning

Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Re: CYCLONE COMING UP ON THE HORIZON

Post by Warrior Princess »

ElijahsTask wrote:There 3 of us were talking.

I looked over to my right and saw a CYCLONE coming up over the horizon.

With urgency in my voice, they both turned around and looked.
I left to go WARN others.

EOD
Hi ET,

Just bumping this up...interesting that today I was reading about LEVIATHAN today...in Ezekiel where the Lord takes him out. I felt strongly that the Lord is bringing strongholds down (giants) so that we can live in the new Land peacefully. Amazingly, I have been dealing with some DEPRESSION (mood) and 2 other friends mentioned that today as well, which reminded me of your dream. It was interesting to me to note the "gray" references in what you wrote which have been present in my dreams and have the same references, gray sky, murky waters, being held down in the depths and needing to escape. Of course Leviathan is characterized as a "sea monster." Also interesting the "wheat" color you mentioned...all 3 of us who were talking/having issues with this are called to ministry in some way.

Going to do some research and some WAR. :x
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."