what do you do when you have demonic attack dream?

Archives for 2011
Teb
Gold Member

what do you do when you have demonic attack dream?

Post by Teb »

I dreamt a friend brought a small scruffy dog to my house and a dog (cesar) that i had a child that's dead was also in the house. the scruffy dog had bitten my child and cesar was trying to tell me. in the dream my child was 2 years old. I never saw the bite as it was under her blue and white dress. I picked her up and held her.

about 2 weeks later my child left home and is under great demonic attack. I am just figuring out what the dream meant and am praying with everything I know to pray. Trying to stay out of fear and in faith. Trying to trust the Lord. Help me cancel Satans assignment!
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

Teb,

The friend could have represented some form of association and the scruffy dog, some form of uncleanness attached with it (as scruffy means untidy, or unkempt, etc.). The other dog Caesar can represent civility (as Caesar in the Bible was a civil leader; Matt. 22:15-22). Civility is something done in a polite act. So, It sounds like it may have been a warning dream as to a tactic of the enemy against your child. The key in it is the 'association' of some sort, as the entry way in the spirit realm for the attack (which isn't lined up in God's will); and than the Lord was going to allow for a sign to you to be aware of it...perhaps someone pointing out to you in a polite manner (cilvil manner) what was happening.

Really press in with the Lord to reveal to you anything you may have missed as to what He was showing you here. Ask Him to reveal any openings in the spirit realm that would have allowed for this attack to occur (the association); and ask Him how to take care of it His way...how to line it up into His will. Be attentive, as you may have already received a polite addressing of it already from someone around you on how to handle it already. If so, ask Him to reveal who or what that was.

Jan
Teb
Gold Member

Post by Teb »

thank you for excellent advise
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

Praying. You just fight with the Word of God. This is your sword. Continue to give the Lord praise. Praise is a serious weapon. Here are a few scriptures I have prayed when dealing with demonic attacks. The Word of God is so powerful, it pierces to the division of soul and spirit.

There is no one like You, the God of Jeshurun, who rides on the heavens to help me and on the clouds in Your majesty! You, the eternal God, are my refuge, and underneath me are Your everlasting arms. You will drive out my enemy before me, saying, "Destroy him!" (Deut 33:26-27)

Who is like Your children, O God, a people saved by the Lord? You are my shield and helper and my glorious sword. Cause my enemy to cower Lord! Trample down his high places. (Deut 33:29)

Father God, I thank you that those who belong to you were meant to be the head, not the tail! If I am obedient to you, the Lord my God, and do not turn aside from Your ways, You will not allow the enemy to keep me at the bottom. (Deut 28:13-14)
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Yes. Praise IS a SERIOUS weapon. & He is no respector of persons, but the Word says that He INHABITS the praise of His people.

When I know nothing else to do, and even when I do, I always try to keep a praise in my heart or out of my mouth . . .

Almost as if it shoots fiery darts right back at the enemy.

But one thing it does is seem to help us to break through . . .

& When you praise - or you pray- start speaking out those things which temporarily might not be. Thank God for for your child's safety. Thank God for his/her peace and well being. Thank Him that no enemy formed against you shall prosper! (because though you feel the attack is on your child, . . . because it is your child, this attack is also on you) Thank Him that whatever situation, He turns all things around for the good of those that love Him! & Speak or pray the Word as much as you can. The bible is alive. The Word is alive. in our thought life, in our speaking life, we truly truly do have the power to bless or curse. Bless your child. Bless the Lord. Speak LIFE into this situation. Thank Him for the hedge He puts around him/her. & Believe, by faith, that it is there. :)

I know He gave us will. I know your son/daughter has will. You STILL can pray and never cease. & There have been many that have testified how they now realize that mom or dad's prayers KEPT THEM from disaster or death.

Lord, give Teb insight. Let Your words flow through Teb right now. Give Teb keen discernment Lord. & We ask for the safety of Teb's child. In the Name of Jesus, Amen!
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
Teb
Gold Member

Post by Teb »

thank you so much for the encouragement. sometimes it feels like nothing is happening when I pray for my child although i know that I must live by faith.