pin under skin

Archives for 2011
spiritledd
Diamond Member

pin under skin

Post by spiritledd »

i saw a pin under some guy's skin near his temple ...his skin was see through ...they had to get a doctor ...the doctor made a small incision under arm pit then pulled the skin to make the hole big enough to get his hand in under the skin …but i did not actually see the doctor put his hand under the skin …evidently the procedure was successful
Diamond Member

Re: pin under skin

Post by Newbie »

spiritledd wrote:i saw a pin under some guy's skin near his temple ...his skin was see through ...they had to get a doctor ...the doctor made a small incision under arm pit then pulled the skin to make the hole big enough to get his hand in under the skin …but i did not actually see the doctor put his hand under the skin …evidently the procedure was successful
Hello Spiritled, these are just thoughts. The pin is something that is causing irritation and I believe the temple may be "the Temple" (His Holy place). Perhaps the Lord is removing something that He finds irritating or causing irritation within this "transparent" (transparent skin) church. I know a woman is normally symbolic s His Bride but temple stuck out to me as "temple" and a man is the head of his household. Toss if I miss the mark. God bless!!!
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

GREETINGS

WOW, VERY INTERESTING DREAM. ESP THE PART WHERE THE DOC HAD TO MAKE AN INCISION UNDER THE ARM PIT....... HMMMMM CURIOUS

THIS IS SOMETHING I FOUND AND IT TOO WAS INTERESTING....IF I MAY:

EtymologyThe word "temple" as used in anatomy has a separate etymology from the word temple meaning "place of worship". Both come from Latin, but the word for the place of worship comes from templum, whereas the word for the part of the head comes from Vulgar Latin *tempula, modified from tempora, plural form ("both temples") of tempus, a word that meant both "time" and the part of the head. Due to the common source with the word for time, the adjective for both is "temporal" (both "pertaining to time" and "pertaining to the anatomical temple").

THIS COULD BE way out there.... then again, maybe not......

the temple is located on the SIDE OF THE HEAD, BEHIND the eye.....

not that this has anything to do with it, but the temple's placement made me think of the blind side of a driver.......something that's there but you can't see........

With the skin being transparent, due to the placement of the pin, he was unable to see it yet it was obvious to you.

The pin was lodged under the skin thus is was "trapped".

When you think about it, this is NOT a place on the body that you could operate on yourself because of that fact that it's BEHIND the eye.
Our eyes in our own head can only see so far,, even with the best of mirrors :wink:
It required that of a "professional" (Jesus, Jehovah Rapha, the Great Pyhsician) to remove it.

I do not mean to make a funny here, but when the doc had to go through the arm pit..... technically speaking, that could be looked at as "up in arms".........

Do you know of someone who is easily angered, ready to argue....
unhappy for whatever reason and they don't seem to get it. To them, this is just a natural way for them to be when in reality, perhaps thay have been like this for so long they can't see it......but you can.

Due to the meaning of "temple", this seems to be a short lived thing..... as it said, it's "temporal"

Is ther someone the Lord has put on your heart to pray for in this regard or, did you pray asking the Lord to show you xyz about a specific person?

Perhaps the Holy Spirit is plowing the soil of someones heart making them ready to receive...Perhaps there is someone you have prayed would come to know the Lord as their personal Lord and Savior, and now is the "time" for you to take action..... to lead them.....

One last thought: Is there someone you witnessed to and wondered what the outcome was, if they came to know Jesus and accept Him as their personal Lord and Savior? IF SO, even thought you didn't "see it"... the Lord is letting you know "yes"..... it was successful :D

If this doesn't resonate with you, please please toss :wink: Sometimes i get goin' onna roll and am way out there....... but, this is how I learn :wink: :wink:

just a few thoughts :wink:
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

thanks Newbie and ElijahsTask :D good stuff! ...super buzy right now :shock: ...but i will answer questions later :D
spiritledd
Diamond Member

yes

Post by spiritledd »

yes i do know someone who is very contentious indeed ...but they have been able to see it in their self recently ...i think the Lord may have used me to help them see it?
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

HI THERE

SOUNDS LIKE THE LORD HAS INDEED "USED" YOU, AND I WOULD SAY THERE IS A WONDERFUL OUTCOME FOR ALL INVOLVED HERE.

HOW WONDERFUL THE LORD ENTRUSTED YOU WITH SUCH A DREAM!!!

THANKS FOR POSTING.

HOPE THINGS HAVE CALMED DOWN FOR YOU A BIT. :mrgreen:

BLESSINGS BE HEAPED UPON YOU THIS VERY DAY

ET
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--