France?

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

France?

Post by Warrior Princess »

Any ideas what France could represent? All the things it usually means to me don't make very much sense in this case.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Maybe something to do with the French Huguenots?

I noticed you recently had a vision concerning the native americans also.

I have a French huguenot ancestor and also native american ancestors

I have recently come to believe that there is something God is wanting to impart to this generation

(possibly we will be the recipeints of promises made to our ancestors, but not sure)

My number one prayer right now is that for God's Will to be done (not my own will) whatever that might look like!
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Actually i think the Lord is wanting me to re-visit and dust off some of my old promises one more time :wink:
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Found this: romance-arrogant, surrender
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Yes, it seems some old inheritances are being restored...my daughter has been getting that theme in dreams as well. I think in my particular dream it is a reference to Joan of Arc and her breaking through the siege at Orlean...a relief mission...which is something I'm called to. Interestingly, my mother told me just in the last couple of years that she had intended to be a nurse-missionary with the convent.

My grandmother was French-Native American, and I've also had dreams in addition to that Native American vision. In one dream, there was a Native American guy telling a white guy that not only had the government ordered the money be returned, but the LAND also. And another one about going through a dark night because we were so close to the "First Pottery Barn." I think that's a reference to First Nations, some sort of provision maybe? Native Americans are also referred to as "First Nations" which I think is also a reference to the Lost Tribes of Israel, many of which are Native American tribes.

I'm very curious to find out if there is something being restored from our generational line that I don't know about!
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."