Holy Spirit, fire, & date 1/11/12 and 3/24/12

Archives for 2011
Hannah
Platinum Member

Holy Spirit, fire, & date 1/11/12 and 3/24/12

Post by Hannah »

I am with relatives from my dads side of the family. It's as if we are in a church and my dad is missing at first, but then I notice him talking to a couple of his siblings about my grandma (IRL Grandma died April of 1998)
They are saying that they can't make any sense of her and what she wants.

Then she goes before this Priest who is trying to understand her, she calls me over and asks when she dies will she go to heaven? I am somewhat confused because even though I am in the dream, I also aware that she died years ago.

The three of us sit around this small square wooden table and there is a small white card on the table. We feel the Holy Spirit arrive and there seems to be a bright light surrounding us. Supernaturally writing appears on the blank white card, it says, "3/24/12, 1/11/12 January 11 i will speak to you and Kellie again." In the dream I am thinking this means she will die March 24, but IRL I know she is already dead.

Then the bright light moves to the table and the card is on fire, but only the edges burn leaving the dates and writing.

Any spirit filled thoughts are greatly appreciated. This dream has left me puzzled -
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Interesting that the dates given are 3 months + 2 weeks apart and also interesting that the dates are given in backwards order with the march date before the january date. I would definately begin preparing for another visitation of the Holy Spirit who wants to meet with you again on Jan 11. Exciting.

in Christ,
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Thanks BJ - that is interesting I hadn't noticed.

Blessings,

Hannah
jeff
Site Moderator

Post by jeff »

This is VERY exciting indeed!
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

May I ask who you read the card as being directed to....and who is Kellie?

I wondered if i was speaking about a time period ie between those two dates would be a significant time.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Greetings!

Very interesting.

Seeing numbers in sequence happens to me from time-to-time. I don't get it all. This might/might not apply to you, but might give you insight.

Whenever I see 10/24 - on receipts, clocks, etc. over the years, it usually relates to Proverbs 10:24 ...

NIV -- What the wicked dreads will overtake him; what the righteous desire will be granted.

Not quite related, but the same tone is in Gen 50:20 -NIV
You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

So, what was meant for harm will be turned around for good.

Many blessings...[/list]
GaAngel
Platinum Member

Post by GaAngel »

Greetings

Also interesting is 1-11-12.

1 Corinthians 12:1-11 relates to spiritual gifts (1-11-12???).

Hmmmm

Many blessings...
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Thank you GaAngel - this is interesting and along the lines I felt the Holy Spirit guiding me earlier today. I am not quite there, but I feel I am closer to the meaning. I am excited!! Peace - Hannah :)
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

thank you also Charlie & BJ - I have come to some conclusions about the dates that God knew would only have meaning to me. However, it took looking at the sequence of the dates and numbers to figure this out. God is so good and amazing...all the time.

Blessings,

Hannah
Hannah
Platinum Member

Post by Hannah »

Thank you Jeff - I do believe it's exciting!! :) Stay Blessed, Hannah