FLYING IN A FOG

Archives for 2011
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

FLYING IN A FOG

Post by ElijahsTask »

I KNEW I WAS IN A HURRY TO GET SOMEPLACE AND MUST MAKE TIME.

I GOT IN A SMALL FIXED WINGED AIRCRAFT, FLIPPED ON SOME CEILING SWITCHES AND WAS OFF, UP AND FLYING.

A GAL WITH SHORT BLOND HAIR WAS SITTING NEXT TO ME ON MY RIGHT. I THINK IT WAS HER I WAS TRYING TO HURRY TO GET SOMEWHERE.

SHE WAS FACING ME, TALKING ALOT.

ALL OF A SUDDEN, I REALIZE I CAN'T SEE!!! THERE WAS WHITE PAPER COVERING THE WHOLE WINDSHIELD.

I PULLED BACK THE RIGHT CORNER OF THE PAPER AND WAS FRIGHTENED WHEN I SAW THICK FOG.

I YANKED THE PAPER OFF AS FAST AS I COULD ONLY TO FIND THAT ALL OF OUTSIDE WAS FOGGY!!!

THE PLANE FELT TOO LOW TO THE GROUND AND I WAS CONCERNED IF THERE WERE CARS BELOW, THAT I WOULD HIT THE TOPS OF THEM.

OUTLOUD I SAID PULL UP, PULL UP, COM'MON BABY, PULL UP!!!

RAISING MY VOICE, I SAID I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS!!!

I PULLED BACK ON THE YOKE TO GIVE THE PLANE LIFT

( I THINK THAT'S WHAT IT'S CALLED, HUBBY FLEW HELICOPTERS AND THEY CALLED IT A CYCLICK)

AND PUSHED FORWARD ON THE THROTTLE GIVING US THE LIFT WE NEEDED AND AVOIDED THE CARS BELOW.

A PEACE CAME OVER ME.

EOD
Last edited by ElijahsTask on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Elijah's Task,

What was your first impression of this girl on the airplane with you, if I might ask?

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

HI PIANO

MY FIRST IMPRESSION.... GOOD QUESTION......

IT WAS NOT A FAMILY MEMBER, RELATIVE, OR NEIGHBOR, BUT SOMEONE WHO NEEDED HELP GETTING SOMEPLACE QUICKLY.
SHE TALKED A LOT, LIKE NON-STOP.
I KNOW SHE COULD TELL I WAS FOCUSED AND WHAT WAS GOING ON OUTSIDE THE PLANE WAS OBVIOUSLY THE LAST THINK IF AT ALL, ON HER MIND.
SHE SEEMED VERY FOCUSED ON ME, AND WHAT SHE WAS SAYING.

MY FIRST IMPRESSION HUH...... HMMMMMM

SOMEONE WHO WAS SURE OF THEMSELVES AND VERY TRUSTING OF ME.
SHE HAD A DOWN TO EARTH PERSONALITY AND SWEET. SOMEONE WHO, IF YOU HAD TO DEPEND ON, OR NEEDED A RESOURSFUL KIND OF ANSWER, SHE WOULD HAVE IT ON TAP.

I HOPE THIS ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION :D
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Elijah's,

It has taken me a while to respond, I don't feel as though I have an interpretation though. I have thoughts, and I do hope that you pray and discern carefully.

Im wondering if there is someone you have been in contact with who always has an answer to any question, (resourceful, helpful, knowledgable on nearly every subject)but needs others to seek her out for answers in this manner so that she can be lifted up, or make it to where she wants to go?

She needs approval, to faclitate her journey.
(Needs others to give her credibility)

She is always talking, but can she listen/hear?

Is there a lack of real humility, instead of just an appearance of
sweetness or fragility..charm?

Question being, could this person's speech (or answers) be a distraction to your vision?

When I was a fairly New Christian, I was lead with passion to study different ways certain preachers would twist The Word of God and The Gospel...false teachers in the church.

Ask me why I was lead to do this, and I will say this is the way The Holy Spirit works.

John 3:8
The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear its sound, but you do not know where it comes from or where it goes. So it is with everyone who is born of the Spirit.”

I noticed that when I read certain teachings or sermons that were off, there was always a fogginess or lack of clarity.
The Lord helped me to discern the distortion, the distraction from truth, sometimes, very subtle.

The thing is, I could see how people could buy into their words, because there would be truth or some logic but it was like going off on a tangent, or claiming to have some revelational knowledge.
It just didn't point to Christ so much as their own ideas?
I think false teachers/prophets often appeal to ones flesh in some way.

It just appeared to me, that it was while the young lady was facing you talking away, that the fog and pages of paper started to block your vision.

P.S. The pieces of paper could represent written words, rather than audible.

I did edit a couple things..addition.

Like I said, pray and discern.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

(((((piano)))))

Your "THOUGHTS" have some merrit here and have "caused" me to really think. Let me share here.

YOU SAID:

Im wondering if there is someone you have been in contact with who always has an answer to any question, (resourceful, helpful, knowledgable on nearly every subject)but needs others to seek her out for answers

YES, THERE IS SOMEONE I HAVE KNOWN FOR ABOUT 25 YRS.

EONS AGO, WE USED TO ATTEND THE SAME CHURCH, I TOUGHT VBS AND SHE WAS MY ASSISTANT.

AFTER THE CHURCH SPLIT, WE STAYED IN TOUCH BUT NOT OFTEN. I WOULD SEE HER AT OCCASSIONAL BIBLE STUDIES AROUND TOWN THAT A MUTUAL FRIEND OF OURS LEADS.

I KNEW SHE WAS WIDOWED AND NEEDED A JOB, SO I ASKED HER IF SHE'D LIKE SOME PART TIME WORK. SHE'S BEEN WORKING WITH ME NOW FOR ABOUT 6 MONTHS.

SHE IS QUIET AND SHY BUT ONCE SHE GETS ONNA ROLL, SHE DOESN'T STOP TALKING. SHE ADORS THE LORD AND WHEN SHE GETS TA TALKIN, IT'S HARD TO GET A WORD IN EDGE WISE. :D I LOVE HER DEARLY THO. SHE IS A 72 YR OLD LADY THAT HAS TONS OF WISDOM ON TAP.

HOWEVER, SHE IS VERY OLD SCHOOL AND DOESN'T GIVE MUCH LEWAY FOR PEOPLE WHO DREAM. SHE BELIEVES THEY EXIST BUT DOESN'T PUT MUCH STOCK IN THEM. THAT'S OK, SHE LOVES THE LORD AND SO DO I AND WE HAVE A WONDERUL TIME TALKING ABOUT HIM. IF SHE WAS MY RETREAT BUDDY, WE'D PROBABLY STAY UP ALL NIGHT TALKING ABOUT THE WONDERS AND MYSTERIES OF THE LORD.... BEING GIDDY AND GIGGLY BECAUSE OF HOW WONDERFUL HE IS:mrgreen:

I KNOW THAT THERE ARE TIMES WHEN SHE CAN BE ONNA ROLL AND
I THINK SHE'S PRETTY STAUNCH IN WHAT SHE BELIEVES AND MAY NOT BE AS FLEXIBLE TO PONDER SOMETIMES.....

in this manner so that she can be lifted up,

I DON'T THINK SHE'S A PRIDEFUL PERSON, BUT PERHAPS SHE IS.... IT'S BEEN AWHILE AND THO I KNOW HER, I DON'T KNOW HER THAT WELL

She needs approval, to faclitate her journey.
(Needs others to give her credibility)

SHE DOES SEEMS TO NEED REASSURANCE IN MANY WAYS,

She is always talking, but can she listen/hear?

SOMETIMES YES, SOMETIMES NO. THERE HAVE BEEN TIMES WHEN SHE'S A GOOD LISTNER, THEN TIMES WHEN I KNOW IT'S FAUX LISTNING BECAUSE SHE'S ALWAYS DOIN THE YEAH.... UH HUH.... MMMM HMMMM TYPE THING

Is there a lack of real humility, instead of just an appearance of
sweetness or fragility..charm?

VERY GOOD POSSIBILITY PIANO... SHE'S ABOUT 5 FOOT, FRAGIL, AND CHARMING

Question being, could this person's speech (or answers) be a distraction to your vision?

THIS IS A GREAT QUESTION YOU POSED HERE BUT I AM NOT SURE WHAT MY '' VISION" IS HERE..... AND I HAVE TO SAY, IT'S TRULY NOT CLEAR, POSS. DUE TO THE "FOG"

I DON'T THINK ANYTHING THAT I WOULD DESIRE TO PURSUE, SHE WOULD NIX IT BUT I DON'T KNOW FOR SURE. BESIDES, IF I FELT THE LORD WAS LEADING ME TO DO SOMETHING, I WOULDN'T HESITATE IN ATTEMPTING TO DO WHAT I FELT LED TO DO. HOWEVER, I MIGHT ASK HER TO PRAY ABOUT IT WITH/FOR ME.
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT QUESTION YOU ASKED.
MAKES ME THINK ABOUT HOW I HAVE BEEN DESIRING/ HUNGERING TO BE MORE ACTIVE IN THE GIFTS FOR THE LORD. :|

PIANO, YOU HAVE CERTAINLY GIVEN ME MUCH TO THINK ABOUT.

YOU ALSO SAID:

It just appeared to me, that it was while the young lady was facing you talking away, that the fog and pages of paper started to block your vision.

P.S. The pieces of paper could represent written words, rather than audible.

TRYING TO SINK MY TEETH INTO THIS ONE FOR MEANING, NOT JUST FROM MY DREAM, BUT FROM YOUR COMMENT. A NOTE WORTHY COMMENT I MIGHT ADD. :wink:

PRECIOUS SPIRIT, PLEASE REVEAL TO ME WHAT THE PAPER REPRESENTS, WHY WAS IT COVERING UP MY VISION WHEN VISION IS SO CRUCIAL HERE.
THEN, TO RIP THE PAPER OFF ONLY TO FIND I STILL CAN'T SEE DUE TO THE FOG. THAT'S LIKE A DOUBLE WHAMMY. ODD. THANK YOU LORD FOR ANY HELP YOU CHOSE TO GIVE ME IN THIS. I PRAY IT WILL BE SOON. THANK YOU AHEAD OF TIME FOR WHAT YOU BLESS ME WITH OR, OTHERS WHO MAY HAVE A REVELATION AS TO WHAT THIS IS. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

THEN YOU SAID:

I did edit a couple things..addition.

WHY DID YOU EDIT DEAR HEART? WOULD YOU CARE TO SHARE AGAIN?

THANK YOU PIANO FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION OF THIS DREAM. IT'S ALWAYS A JOY TO SEE YOUR RESPONSES.
OH HOW THE LORD DOES LOVE YOU MY FRIEND!!!

PLEASE DON'T HESITATE IF YOU WANT TO SHARE MORE THOUGHTS :wink:
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi Elijah's,

I added..but didn't take away from what I said about fogginess in false teaching...and I don't even know if fogginess is a word... :P

I havent the foggiest... :wink:

It does not sound like your friend is someone to try and pull the wool over your eyes.
She sounds like a normal Christian having a human experience.

The person or spirit, that I described has an agenda.
And that does not mean that my view is correct, just a view.

It did come to mind, if it matters, that both your cyclone dream and this dream have this element of cycl- circular/cyclical/repeating.

Since I didn't really get any strong inclination for an interp, as Discerning did for the cyclone dream, Ill pray if He gives me scripture for this one, although it hasn't happened as yet.

Peace,

Piano
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

:mrgreen: YOU ARE TO FUNNY AND I QUOTE

I havent the foggiest... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

YOU KNOW, BECAUSE SHE WAS TALK TALK TALKING....... IT STRUCK ME AS THO SHE WAS TRYING TO DISTRACT ME IN A SUBTLE WAY THUS HAVING AN "agenda", THANK YOU LORD, I REMAINED FOCUSED.......

UNGLUED PERHAPS CUZ I COULDN'T SEE :shock:
AND
CONCERNED ABOUT THE VEHICLES BELOW :shock:

I APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT SO VERY MUCH. I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR AS WELL. :wink:

THANK YOU. I SHALL LOOK AT THESE TWO DREAMS SIDE BY SIDE AND CONSIDER YOUR SUGGESTION AND ASK THE LORD IF THERE IS ANY CORRERLATION BETWEEN THE TWO

THANKS DOLL