Rats running from the church

Archives for 2011
RevK
Diamond Member

Rats running from the church

Post by RevK »

Dream:
Was standing on the outside of a church, (seemed to be made of white, grayish brick). There was a large hole in the outside wall, (I think I may have done it, but I don't remember that part). Anyway, as I looked through the opening, I had a horn in my hand. As I was blowing the horn, BIG GRAY rats started running in droves out of the church. (I know this is not the pied piper story, but I do know there is significance behind this dream. Any help would be appreciated, Thank you!!
Elle

Post by Elle »

Well, blowing a horn, to me, would represent declaring.

Rats (grey ones) represent demonic stuff - rats are attracted to rubbish just as demons are attracted to the rubbish in people.

Not sure about the hole in the church wall, because you don't need to do that.

As you declare what you need to declare the demonic/evil stuff will take off.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Makes me think of the great "falling away" from the church. Could be that it is representative that that horn is or about to be blown.
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

RevK,

Sounds like the Lord is revealing to you that He is about to get rid of the 'rat race' that is occurring in His Church and among His people (striving, the competitive acitivity or routine; futile activity); which also can spread spiritual disease among His people (as rats are associated with spreading all kinds of disease)...Gal. 5:16-26; Ecc. 11:8-10; 1Pet. 1:15-25; Ps. 94:11; 1Cor. 3:20-23.

He is going to make a way, and they will scatter (Jer. 9:15-16; Ps. 68:1) out of their hidden places within. The blowing of the horn reminds me of Joel 2:1.

Jan
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Cleansing of the Bride...judgment comes to the house of God first. You seem to be giving warning.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

Ezekiel 8:5Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry. 6He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations. 7And he brought me to the door of the court; and when I looked, behold a hole in the wall. 8Then said he unto me, Son of man, dig now in the wall: and when I had digged in the wall, behold a door. 9And he said unto me, Go in, and behold the wicked abominations that they do here. 10So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, portrayed upon the wall round about.

This is the scripture I got for this dream...[/b]
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Yup.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

There was a large hole in the outside wall, (I think I may have done it
Seems to me the hole is the result of intercession and spiritual warfare. Sometimes things must be torn down before they can be built up.

See Jer 1.

blessings on you, RevK,

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17