Hair on my foot

Archives for 2011
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Hair on my foot

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi all I had a dream this morning after wakeing up and then going back to sleep.

In the dream I had a lot of hair on my body in places where I really am not that hary.

Most on the side of my legs and on the bottome of my feet I remember telling someone hair dont grow on the bottom your feet it was long black hair about 2-3 inches long not all over the bottom but just on the the sole of the foot.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Interesting Demon_buster--the thought that came to mind regarding the hair was maybe the need for covering? Wondering if it being on your foot/sole could relate to the need for covering in regards to the places/lands you are traveling or walking on? God grant you wisdom and insight!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

Post by thesharpeningstone »

Isa 7:20 In the same day shall the Lord shave with a razor that is hired, namely, by them beyond the river, by the king of Assyria, the head, and the hair of the feet: and it shall also consume the beard.
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

HI thesharpeningstone can you please elaborate