My car accellerating on its own and towel stuck on chest

Archives for 2011
michaeld

My car accellerating on its own and towel stuck on chest

Post by michaeld »

I was driving my car and i noticed that it started to accelerate on its own and watched the RPM (revolutions per minute) meter go higher and higher its an automatic car and it was in 2nd gear so i tried to put it into drive (3rd) to make the RPM go lower but it did nothing the car just kept getting faster and faster, the engine didnt seem to powerfull and healthy aswell. I tried to put my foot on the break but it didnt do anything, i felt wind come through the window and exclaimed this is real life and got a bit scared cos i thought it actually was real and thought i might crash at some point i prayed and said jesus i want a new car i want a new life, i dont want to crash into someone else's car but i spoke as though i knew i was in a dream and was talking in dream language and thats why said i want a new car and life cos in dream language to me a car represents your life so i tried to correct what i was trying to pray for.
As i was driving still i looked out the passenger window and saw 2 sheds / garages with a red car out the front of the left shed and a silver roofless jeep out the front of right shed. but i was on a higher road and was looking down at them like i was on a highway passing through suburban / industrial area and i couldn't turn off to goto them where i was.

Then i was in a house with my grandma and 2 of my uncles and i think my brother aswell. I went to check the mail on the table and there was a card there from a friend whose name is Faith and i didnt want my Nan to see the card was from her, IRL i've been afraid to tell my nan that i'm starting to hang out with them again because this girl used to be a good friend but was not a chrisitian and i had to break our relationship because she was a distraction at the time to my relationship with God, but recently i felt to start speaking to her again cos i think God can use her to help me in bringing me to a healthy emotional place in my heart.
The card was a large card and said very little the only thing i can remember was it said Thank you, but i dont know what for. I put the card on my desk and there was 2 other cards from her there already. IRL when i put things on my desk i dont usually pick them up or pay attention to them for a long time as though as i keep them cos i think there important but then things just sit there and i end up throwing most of it out cos most of the time most of the stuff i keep on my desk actually has no further use to me. and i think thats the attitude i had when i put the card on the desk, like i just put it there to keep because it was just what i normally do when i get stuff i dont think i should throw out.
I went to do something on the computer then got distracted by something i then was mixing sugar with rice bubbles (breakfast cereal which i dont eat nor do i have sugar much IRL), mixing it in the cereal box. then i had a small towel on my chest and it was stuck to my skin somehow and was hard to get off, one of my uncles said something that made me think there was an air pocket behind it i needed to release to get it off.
janmar
Gold Member

Post by janmar »

michaeld,

Sounds like the Lord may be revealing to you that there are things that you are trying to 'drive' or control, which are actually out of your control (Ps. 46:10); and if you try to hinder the things of God working, He will show you that really, you cannot (perhaps there's some particular situation He is speaking to you about--go in prayer to Him to show you). He wants you to 'rise above it all' (hence why you saw all the cars below you as you rose up, or went higher in the things of God).

The wind coming into the window is the move of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:1-4). And the window represented your sight of how you see things of the Spirit...revelation (Zech. 4:6). You being scared revealed that fear is holding you back from receiving the things of the Spirit that He has for you (the gift He wants to give you). And through this gift, your prayers will change. To be led by the Spirit IS faith. Which brings me to your letter with the name Faith on it. It sounds like you're about to receive a gift of greater faith from the Lord, and it needs to come through thankfulness (1Thess. 5:18; Philip. 4:6).

Putting it on your desk is the Lord trying to warn you not to just put off this gift as nothing or be distracted by anything once you have received it. Take the things of the Lord seriously in every way. He's encouraging you to stay focused on Him and the things of heaven. You mixing the sugar with the cereal pertains to you offering yourself as an offering to the Lord, your life as a sacrifice or 'cereal offering' burned by fire (Lev. 2:1-2). And by this, your surrendered life to the Lord by His leading only, will become a 'sweet and satisfying frangrance to the Lord' (the sugar, Lev. 2:2; Eph. 5:1-2; 2Cor. 2:14-17). The Lord is going to distract your attention onto something else that is more important to understand, which is the way of life through Him, which is a sweet offering. Not something you will be able to 'compute' (hence the computer), with your own understanding (Prov. 3:5-6).

The towel on your chest represents something you're about to 'wipe your hands of' or finish, which has been a pressure upon you...something that will release whatever you need to 'get off of your chest' or speak out. This cleansing process will allow greater freedom for you to be bold in the Spirit and speak what is necessary for you to speak. Perhaps the Lord may use one of your uncles as a voice to direct you about what you need to do in order to release the pressure of what's holding you back from speaking out. Something to pray about for insight and awareness, if so.

Jan