going to a concert

Archives for 2011
spiritledd
Diamond Member

going to a concert

Post by spiritledd »

going to a concert we stop at a store ...this woman (IRL ex-bandmate who un-friended me) goes in with another woman ...i wait outside

a little boy comes to me and cuddles up to me ...a man asked me is that my boy...i said "yes" ...he asked what his name was i said "Michael" ...he asked what the Mothers name was ... i said "Joel"

then he said "it's really hot down at the mill" …then i saw two steam plumes in the air in a shape of a V coming from stacks …then he said "two reeds" .

then i went to the store door …the women were just coming out …i held the door and said "that was good timing"

then the woman who un-friended me IRL asked me “do you have any money?…i am in mourning”

i said "yes" …i wanted to give her a $50 but thought maybe that was too much ...so i gave her $20 …then she said “i only needed $3”

then i put my arm around her …then she said "don't ever touch me again"

then she started rolling around on the ground in what seemed like a tantrum, but it also seemed like she was rolling around writhing in pain, as if she was on fire …but there was no flame

then as i was waking the Lord said "stalemate ...boa constrict ...bell a factor"