Getting Kids Out of Boats Before Storm

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Getting Kids Out of Boats Before Storm

Post by Warrior Princess »

At camp, we had gone outside to the lake to get some kids out of some boats. They were in a dangerous situation because they could easily get trapped in them and drown. Someone commented there was a storm coming and I looked up and the sky was almost black. We needed to hurry. One of the kids we pulled out was totally naked. I asked another woman if I should walk back with the girl to camp, she said no that she knows the way. As we pulled the boats up on the gravel shore, she commented that if they were really wanting to trap human trafficking victims they should have been burning/cooking these certain spices or herbs or food or something in these boats to draw them in. I looked at the sky again and it had lightened up and didn't look as threatening.

Then, we're in the chapel at camp and this woman is manifesting and needs deliverance. Me and this other woman lay hands on her and start ministering. She got kind of unruly and the other woman says she knows this woman we're ministering to. As I walked down off the platform, a guy sitting in one of the pews in front tells me I shouldn't "do deliverance gradually anymore."

Then, I had a suitcase that apparently belonged to the camp. A woman comes along and messes it up or something and says now I can clean it out more quickly so she can use it. It kind of ticked me off so I dumped everything out on the floor and dropped the suitcase on the floor. And then I think I was leaving the camp.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."