Naked in the bath & being seen

Archives for 2011
Elle

Naked in the bath & being seen

Post by Elle »

I was in my bedroom as it is now, however the room was very large. Where my bed used to be under the side window, was a lovely clawfoot bath. I was laying in it. The water was high. I was really relaxed. I was wearing a t-shirt but nothing else.

I realised the blind on the window was a bit open and turned just in time to see my neighbor's son (grown man - doesn't live with them) turn and walk from his window. I realised he had probably seen me in the bath. He was completely naked. He was very muscular, particularly around his shoulders and arms, with slim legs - generally a slender but well toned shape. (I mention this because I think it's important - he doesn't look exactly like this IRL). My view of him was his right side mostly, and back.

Then some people (business people in suits etc) walked in the room. It was as if my bedroom were a large room in a hotel or office building (at least 10 times bigger than it really is). The room and building were beautiful - timber door frames and railings etc., beautiful rich carpets in old-fashioned patterns.

I'm still in the bath and embarrassed that people could probably see my private parts, but I didn't want to move. I just wanted them to leave. Ordinarily I'd be quite horrified at strangers walking in on me like this, but in the dream I adjusted quite quickly (acceptance) to the fact they'd seem me naked.

I could sense people's annoyance that I was in the room.

EOD

I wondered about the neighbor's son. He lives elsewhere. I don't think it's his name that's the key, it think it's because he has the same profession as me, but has been at it for longer.
Elle

Post by Elle »

Bump
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Elle, the bedroom symbolizes to me a place of intimacy with Him or meditation. Because of the location of tub: bedroom vs bathroom speaks to me as a sanctification process you may be going through. Your nakedness speaks about your nature: truthful, honest. It appears that those that walked in on you do not care for this: sanctified and truthful. That is why they are annoyed (the enemy the like the truth and he cannot get at a righteous person --he is fearful of this).
In regards to the naked man, I am not sure of whom or what he symbolizes. Because he is turned to his right side and he is muscular: the strength of man (flesh) or the power of God revealed through man. So I believe that this a revelations of sorts because a window in my dream means revelations. Toss out if miss the mark. God bless!!!
Elle

Post by Elle »

Thanks again Newbie.

Yes, just thinking about the bedroom/bath picture - rest + sanctification. What a nice combo. So lovely just to be laying there in the water all covered up. Relaxing. (I'm not usually a bath person, but the image is making me relax as I think about it).

And that makes me think about how awesome God is. That's when He can do His best work in us - when we're at rest.
In regards to the naked man, I am not sure of whom or what he symbolizes. Because he is turned to his right side and he is muscular: the strength of man (flesh) or the power of God revealed through man. So I believe that this a revelations of sorts because a window in my dream means revelations. Toss out if miss the mark. God bless!!!
Yes, I'm still not sure what this is about. I felt it was to do with this man's profession, because I don't have much to do with him generally, and when I think of him, that's what I think of ... his work. He's a very conscientious person. Apparently very good at what he does, but lacking confidence to do a higher-level job is considered very prestigous and one that he'd actually be very good at.

There was something about his body which was exemplary and beautiful - almost like the statue of David, but probably even more beautiful.