station wagon cab ride from hell!!!!

Archives for 2011
spiritledd
Diamond Member

station wagon cab ride from hell!!!!

Post by spiritledd »

i needed a ride ...i waved down a cab ...it was a beater station wagon, but had powerful engine in it ...the driver was high on meth ...i asked him to get me some ...he got on this dirt road and he floored it …we were going like 100 MPH on this dirt road!!!! :shock: ...i was so scared ...i yelled "slow down"

i saw this other car coming to an intersection ...we were gonna crash …i said "watch out there is another car" …we just missed it

we pull up to this house ...this woman is high on meth tweaking around in broken glass …she is sweating profusely …this other full grow woman is in her bed acting like a child, asking her mom to get her a coke

the woman comes out and dumps meth in my hand ...it pours through my fingers ...but she keeps poring it out …it was in a salt shaker ...and she was bouncing it off of my palm ...making my hand move ...it just kept falling to the floor
Elle

Post by Elle »

Hi spiritled.

I just have a sense from this and other things you've posted lately, that God is in the process of doing some mind cleansing stuff with you at the moment.

Sometimes while that's happening, all the old muck comes up so you can deal with it properly.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

thanks Elle ...i have been praying for sanctification a lot lately ...so that makes sense :D
Elle

Post by Elle »

I was thinking about this post last night when I was praying. I got a picture of the inside of your head. There was a storm in there. So like Jesus told the storm to be still, I prayed for the storm in your mind to be still.

'Peace, be still'.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by spiritledd »

thank you so very much Elle :D ...you know ...i do feel peace today ...im going to pray for you too :D