Family rescued by cargo ship

Archives for 2011
rktheda
Diamond Member

Family rescued by cargo ship

Post by rktheda »

Merry Christmas all!

I dreamed this morning my wife, son and I were out on a raft in high seas. The raft was not big enough to hold our entire bodies and the waves looked black as they rolled by us. We spotted a cargo ship in front of us and paddled in front of it to head it off. As we paddled I prayed because I was concerned that sharks would come up from the deep to bite our feet and legs. We approached the cargo ship and I wondered how would we get up to the deck of such a large ship. Suddenly we were on board and I had to use the bathroom. I went past a room lit in blue light. Inside my sister (dead IRL) was sleeping peacefully. I went into the restroom and used the urinal.EOD

Blessed be the name of the Lord Jesus Christ!
Elle

Post by Elle »

Hi rktheda,

For your discernment.

I know it's a risk when we place dreams on this board and we are vulnerable. So I'll try to be as gentle as possible. At first I went into some detail on the board looking at the symbolism, however I've since chosen not to include that.

I believe this is a 'correction' dream of sorts. Not that you're bad, but that there are corrections to be made. I didn't get a good feeling when I first read this dream.

I will say, however, that as a whole, I believe this dream is a call to you to take stock of your life and look at the choices you make which impact your family, and learning to walk in the Spirit rather than in the flesh.

Chosing to walk in the spirit rather than the flesh is a major lesson for us all to learn and to continue doing it rather than slipping back into our old ways.

Hope this helps.
rktheda
Diamond Member

Post by rktheda »

I receive what you say without reservation. In fact I would like to get the details if you don't mind. Please send a private email with the messages you have discerned from the Lord. My wife and I are beginning to put a new business venture together and it is imperative that I stop worry about what disaster can happen and just lean on God.

Blessings!
Elle

Post by Elle »

Thanks for the feedback. I'll do that - will send you a PM.