Dangerous Mountain

Archives for 2011
frankie2706
Silver Member

Dangerous Mountain

Post by frankie2706 »

If anyone can help, I appreciate it.

I dreamed that I was singing a song that I can only remember from church as I was driving up this mountain/road. My car was stopped at a rockslide that had a huge amount of rocks left in the road. I was wondering if I should continue up this mountain/road. I looked around and I could tell the road was very dangerous, suddenly a truck from the other side was attempting to cross this mountain to get to my side and it "free fell" from the road into a large body of water. I said to my self " I am going home" and I turned around and went back down the mountain.

I believe that God is trying to tell me something... Thanks for your help
ElijahsTask
Site Moderator

Post by ElijahsTask »

Greetings

I do not have an interp but here are a few ideas that you might prayerfully want to consider :wink:

Are you getting ready to undertake or rush into something without thoroughly thinking it through?

Perhaps you are being pushed upward into a direction that you do not want to go or that you are not ready for. And by praying and asking direction and guidance from the Lord, He is showing you what "being at the top" could bring your way.

Do you have a tendency to give up too easily?

When given a task but find it's one that's too demanding, do you take the easy way out?

Not sure if you've been given an opportunity to have or achieve something that you thought/think might be be really cool, but then once it's handed to you and you test the waters finding it's not really what you wanted or it was a great idea up fron but now you want out........

Just some thoughts.. I may be way off the mark, please toss if so :wink:

I've had mountain dreams before so I KNOW if there's someone that can help make sense of it or give me some ideas of what it could represent, it sure does help

ET
Joel 2:1 Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on My holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand--
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Frankie, I believe the mountain is a kingdom or dominion of sorts and the large body of water is symbolic of the unruliness and chaos of society. The truck free falling looks like someone who fell by wayside because they were not propperly prepared or did not have the authority to go up this mountain (taking on this kingdom/dominion). By going home, it looks like you know that you are not prepared to take this thing on; in other words, you know your level of authority and you are not stepping out of it. Does this make sense? Toss if miss the mark
frankie2706
Silver Member

Post by frankie2706 »

thank you to both, you make sense. I am still not completely clear on the answer yet.