Razor Wire and A Door That Used to Be A Guillotine

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Razor Wire and A Door That Used to Be A Guillotine

Post by Newbie »

The context was this: After some woman accidently scratched my truck with her car, I decided to get a police report for the insurance company. We took the back entrance to police station and the womn walked ahead of me with her child in hand. I noticed that there were razor wire in several rows that was connected to the back door. I do not recall seeing the woman getting pass this but somehow she and her child did. I recalled being perplexed and attempted to get pass the razor wire without getting cut and sliced (the woman did). The woman was trying to help me by holding some of thewire out of my way, I finally got through but noticed my right had been punctured several times. Also the door to this station was wierd. It consisted of some kind of contraption that you had to climb over to get into the station. It was made out of logs and I recalled that there was blades (think gullotine) or sharp metal. In fact it looked like a gullotine but you had to pull yourself up and place your feet in the slots to help you climb up and the color was a drab green that contrasting with a mint green. I was struggling to pull myself up and it took me a several long minutes but I finally got over.
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

when i read the title, i immediately thought of the guittione in the book of Esther
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd