A sudden economic apidemic melt down..

Archives for 2011
steadyone
Diamond Member

A sudden economic apidemic melt down..

Post by steadyone »

Hello Beloved friends.

I had an interesting dream this morning.

Dream

It all started where I was driving a motorcycle. I drove up on a lot to buy a new car and I parked right up where the used car show was in this garage. I end up getting a Mercedes with less then a 1000 miles on it. As I am driving for some reason I felt I should buy something not so nice and fast. So I go back and I get a used little Uhaul truck. As I am driving the truck around I realize the truck has a little over 1000 miles on it. So I decide I want the Mercedes back so I go back to the used car garage hoping the Mercedes is there. As I am heading to the garage all of a sudden, as soon as I get to the garage there was an economic crises and everyone was losing everything. I go into the garage and the sweet man that sold cars had lost everything. As I stepped into the garage they were having a dinner for the old man to cheer him up and just be with him with having such a terrible loss. I loved being in their community of fellowship because they too had lost everything and they seemed to know the value of people and the needs. We all hugged and said good bye, and I went on way regretting I kept the truck. Well I had a friend with me and we were driving in my Uhaul and we see these kids who were walking on the street who were poor and looked like they needed help. So I pulled over and gave them a lift home and the kids invited us in to meet their family. So we went in and because the economic crises hit so hard there was just so much loss. As my friend and I were leaving the kids fallowed us out to say good bye then we sat on the grass in their back yard and I felt we were to lead them to Christ, and so I began sharing about Jesus and for some reason I struggled with telling the story, like my words came out wrong. SO I asked my friend to continue sharing with them and so my friend told them and they were led to Christ.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

So your belief system is being changed from a "do-it-yourself" or "do it your own way," "soft gospel" mindset to one of sacrifice, taking up your cross, obedience, hearing and doing. He is bringing you to like-minded people who will be able to support you in this new journey and it will be great!

Blessings to you,
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Hummm Interesting. I am looking for a people who want Jesus and nothing else. I am so not a want it to do it myself kind of person.

Thanks and will pray into this.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Makes sense! Maybe this dream is personal encouragement for you and you may also be symbolic of the Bride of Christ in the dream to show you where the Lord is calling his Bride corporately.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Here is what I feel about your dream... Motorcycle represents you and your walk, going fast and adventurous which is good. I think your recent trip to India fits in with this theme. After getting back you are starting now based on your experiences to mold them into your walk here in the states. The two choices your faced with is Mercedes and uhaul. To me the Mercedes represents the walk of luxury and the uhaul represents the walk of service. The 1000 miles on the uhaul represents that the way of service is not often chosen as it is a hard road to take, but it also represents a fullness that comes with it. The broke and needy are all around you and they need Jesus. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
steadyone
Diamond Member

Post by steadyone »

Thanks wow that is right on my friend. Thanks so much for revealing what the Lord is speaking to you.

Actually I lost three people in a month in a half one. she committed suicide,and the other died suddenly, the other died of her body failing. The Lord is revealing to me that He is changing the direction of ministry here in the states and I am to write a book based on addiction and suicide and Gods redemption.

So you are right on.

Bless you