courthouse and mansion

Archives for 2011
chenya
Gold Member

courthouse and mansion

Post by chenya »

Series of Dreams from last night.

Dream 1

I was watching a man doing some repairs to the courthouse. He took the awnings off. He was then going to repair the door frame for the entrance door. He was lifting the door frame support but the wooden frame started to bend. I had a sense that the wall would come down without the door frame there.

Dream 2

Was in a mansion. There was a large waterslide in the area that the stairs would normally be. I went on the waterslide with Sarah. We did this several times because we were having fun.

When we got off I saw that Kevin was now there. I had my dog, Peyton. He wasn't on a leash but he was well behaved. I was now with Liz. She was taking me to the storage room. We passed a weight room. Peyton started to go there but I called him and he came back to me. I told Liz it is a little dark in the hall here. He's a little scarred. We go into the storage room. There are organized shelves of supplies. She said here is the new pressed card if you need some. I was going to take some and was thinking I now know where they are stored.

I'm not entirely sure what a pressed card is. It was in packages and resembled the postcards I use at work.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

In the 2nd dream the waterslide and weightrm could be symbolic of contrasts of some aspect of your life. You were taking it easy, relaxing and having fun in the water area. The dog was guiding you into the weight room where you'd have to put in work. Could represent a decision that you might need to make for the longrun being that you went into a storage room. Seemed like you found security in knowing that these cards were there. Perhaps that is what you are looking for....security

It would also help to put into perspective the roles the Liz, Sarah and Kevin play in your actual life in order to better understand their roles in these dreams
"The grass withers, the flower fades, but the Word of our God stands forever." Is 40:8
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

Hello Cheyna, the courthouse speaks to me as someone who is judgmental and needs an adjustment (repairs). The wall is symbolical of a hinderance or obstacle that is coming down and the door is symbolical of the words this person spoke. It looks like He is tearing down the foundation to build it back up. Toss if it does not fit