Something in the House?

Archives for 2011
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Something in the House?

Post by Warrior Princess »

At a house with my family. My brother arrives with a friend (although he doesn't look like either of my real life brothers). We quickly realize that the friend is not a good influence. I am sort of preaching to him about God's rules and say, "Do you believe God has rules?" He suddenly comes up to me, gently but firmly grabs me by my arms or my waist, looks into my eyes with this look in his eyes and says, "Yes, but not that way." (or something like that) And he's looking really strange, like something is wrong with him and we're concerned. So we get him to lie down on the sofa and we call 911. My dad's phone rings and I take a message from someone he works with at church wanting to know how to get reimbursed for his mileage. I give the message to my dad and see that they had put my brother in the back of a pickup truck and had tied up his friend very securely with some brightly striped heavy duty winch straps, and emergency services had arrived. We decide to go into the house across the street where they were living to see what we could find out. It's a multi-story house, in the process of being restored/remodeled, all the levels were open to each other even basement was finished, classic old architecture, lots of the kind of character that I love. So we start going up the stairs, I thought I was seeing something maybe on the walls, trying to decide if I was really seeing it and what it was...maybe mildew or mold?

My daughter woke me up so I didn't get to finish the dream, but I know this is about a friend who came to visit me recently and might have been delivered of something while we were at church. I think the dream is giving me insight into some things, but I'm not sure why or what to do?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."