Pining For Michael???

Archives for 2011
Diamond Member

Pining For Michael???

Post by Newbie »

Very wierd and disturbing dream this morning.
Dream
I am in a parking lot and I am waiting this car in front of me to move so I could park. The car is just sitting there facing the fence and it cannot get out because there is only one way in and out. A space becomes available and it is on a row over from me. The space is right next to the building I am going into. Somehow someway I ended up in the spot :o . I recalled no sooner than I go into the building, there is a strange man with glasses that takes notice of me. I went to get my husband and as we are walking out the door the man began to talk about the bible. I do not recall what he was saying but in the dream it sounded like giberrish. He was not making sense. He was telling this young black man about the bible. Soon I notice that talk about the bible began to spread. In the dream I was perplex as I heard people talking about the bible.
It was as though they were trying to impress me but I was not impress. I recall having my bible and thought that this may have caused all the talk. Anyway, there is a scene in which my husband is my boyfriend :? My "boyfriend and I along with others are walking around the block and talking about the bible. I recalled going home and was attempting to take off my wet socks that became wet and dingy. Apparently, I walked in these instead of shoes and ended up with a hole in the bottom. I recalled that a very muscular black man with a bald head was in our group and he was like the leader. I di not particuliarly care for him because he was a bit bossy. I recalled a scene in which a black woman was with us and she had wanted some Dorito's (leven bread). There were on the counter and I recalled that he was barking at me to give her some. I eventually did but was put off by this rude guy.
Apparently, I got divorced and was pining for my husband Michael (IRL I do not know any Michael's and I am not divorce). I recalled that it was Sunday and I had wanted to go the church that Michael and I used to attend :?
I did wanted to show up in church with my "boyfriend" so I settled on staying home and letting the whole family watch TD Jakes service. I recalled that I could feel the presence of my ex-boyfriend despite him not being there. IRL we left on very bad terms 15 years ago and I had not have any contact with him. He is a reoccuring motif as of late. I feel that his name and personality is symbolic and not him. His name means "spear" and his lastname means mischief maker and/ seeker. I recalled that although he was not in the dream, I loathe his presence. I recalled asking the Lord to give me my marriage back to Michael because I was unhappy. EOD

My husband and I are happily married. Most times my husband is none other than Jesus. I know Michael means "Who is like God? Right now the portion about the marriage is what I am really concern about.
Diamond Member

Post by Newbie »

I just recalled that in the dream my husband had wanted me stop McDonalds on the way home. He had called me on the cell. I did not feeling like going because I was tired from running errands. While I was out I went to Dunkin Donuts buying pastries for my daughters. I recalled getting this donut twist covered in chocolate. I cannot recall but it was decorated as some kind of animal - bear I think. I recled asking the sales person could I get sweet roll for my husband but I was told they did not have ny.
The total was $8.25 and I handed over a twenty.
Note- the number 20 seems to be popping up in my dreams. The other night, I dreamt I got a speeding ticket and the fine was 20 dollars.