Holding a light bulb.

Archives for 2011
steadyone
Diamond Member

Holding a light bulb.

Post by steadyone »

Hello Beloved one of the most high.

I had a dream and just wanting confirmation on it.

Dream

I was in a van with my friend who is like a mother to me, and we were driving down a highway. I was sitting in the back seat of the van, and then there was someone else sitting on the passenger side but I am not sure who it was. As I am sitting in the back seat I was given a small light bulb to hold and some how I shattered the light bulb, and I was really upset about it. Then my spiritual mom hands me another bigger light but it is a Lantern and inside the light bulb was clear that I could see the inner workings of the Lantern. It had these thick wires that were medal and it was in the shape of like a football goal one was on top and the other was underneath it and when they touched they over lapped each other, and I was afraid I had broken it. I am like all upset and so I tell my spiritual mother who is driving that I think I broke the Lateran. She turns her head and said, " No you did not break it that is the way it is made." "The wires like medals are to over lap each other that is what gives light."

Humm any confirmations out there?