This one has many parts...bear with me

Archives for 2011
~Jean~
Silver Member

This one has many parts...bear with me

Post by ~Jean~ »

1) I dreamt I had started a new job. It appears I was a cleaning lady at a large facility. I began cleaning a water fountain with some type of cleanser like comet when an elderly woman came up behind me. She was miffed I had started to clean it and was waiting impatiently. I could not easily clean the comet out and felt I'd be in trouble for starting to clean that early.

2) I was then in the break room at this same job. I was alone in there and had just turned on the radio to listen to some music. I wasn't in the mood for the first station (Christian) so had turned it to some soft rock station. I went to get my snack and when I turned around found a young woman had come in and changed the station and sat down at a table. She seemed very angry with me and I was like, "Hey! I had just changed that station!" She made a comment to me but I cannot recall it. She had an extremely angry demeanor towards me.

3)I am now working sweeping out a large bathroom. Another employee, a woman, is sweeping out another large bathroom nearby. I came out with the dust pan full of dirt. The other woman asks if I had swept out the whole bathroom. I say no because the floors were wet in places and I'd finish it after they had dried. (I was thinking it was none of her business)
The trash can in or near the bathroom was being used for storing something and I was looking for where I could dump this dustpan of dirt. I found many sacks, boxes and bags which looked like they were being used for either trash or recycling but I could not find one where I could dump this dirt.

*I then remembered that I was in a season of rejection and boy could I tell it. Everywhere I went I was being rejected.

EOD

Thanks for reading this dream.
I am in a season of personal turmoil and having many dreams.

Thanks and God bless u friend!
~Jean~

Here I am Lord, use me...