I saw this name on my caller id "LEXIE NIGID"

Archives for 2011
~Jean~
Silver Member

I saw this name on my caller id "LEXIE NIGID"

Post by ~Jean~ »

I dreamt I saw this name on my caller id..."LEXIE NIGID"

I do not know if I answered the call or if I had missed the call. I am thinking I missed the call.

EOD

Thanks for reading this dream.
I am in a season of personal turmoil and having many dreams.

Thanks and God bless u friend!
~Jean~

Here I am Lord, use me...
~Jean~
Silver Member

Post by ~Jean~ »

I am unclear about this one...that is...if I was just about to answer it or if I had missed the call. Just felt the need to make this clear.
Thank you!
~Jean~

thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

Post by thesharpeningstone »

Lexie \lex-xie\ as a girl's name is pronounced LEK-see. It is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Lexie is "man's defender"

I found a reference that says Nigid may mean washes. It may be Irish or Celtic in orgin.
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

I'm reading that as "EXILE."
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

Post by thesharpeningstone »

hi jean
I took some time to look at some of your other dreams. It seems that God is giving you a new mission. The old mission is dead. The children that appear in your dreams refers to something that God has already birthed in you.

I think you may already know what your calling is. Library and teaching may refer to further training you will receive, (on the job training) or it may refer to a teaching gift.

Thats all i have.
Elle

Post by Elle »

Thanks Jean for passing this on to me too. Yes, it fits with the dreams I had last night. I've posted in the women's section!
~Jean~
Silver Member

Post by ~Jean~ »

Thanks everyone for taking the time to post what you got. Not exactly sure what's up but I am excited!

God bless and let me know if the Lord gives you anything more as am receiving what you already got.
~Jean~

ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

LEXIE= possibly a form of the word lexicon which is =

This article is about the linguistic concept. For other uses, see Lexicon (disambiguation).

In linguistics, the lexicon (or wordstock) of a language is its vocabulary, including its words and expressions.

A lexicon is also a synonym of the word thesaurus.

More formally, it is a language's inventory of lexemes.

Coined in English 1603, the word "lexicon" derives from the Greek "λεξικόν" (lexicon), neut. of "λεξικός" (lexikos), "of or for words",[1] from "λέξις" (lexis), "speech", "word",[2] and that from "λέγω" (lego), "to say", "to speak".[3]

The lexicon includes the lexemes used to actualize words. Lexemes are formed according to morpho-syntactic rules and express sememes.

In this sense, a lexicon organizes the mental vocabulary in a speaker's mind: First, it organizes the vocabulary of a language according to certain principles (for instance, all verbs of motion may be linked in a lexical network) and second, it contains a generative device producing (new) simple and complex words according to certain lexical rules.

For example, the suffix '-able' can be added to transitive verbs only, so that we get 'read-able' but not 'cry-able'.

Usually a lexicon is a container for words belonging to the same language. Some exceptions may be encountered for languages that are variants, like for instance Brazilian Portuguese compared to European Portuguese, where a lot of words are common and where the differences may be marked word by word.

When linguists study the lexicon, they study such things as what words are, how the vocabulary in a language is structured, how people use and store words, how they learn words, the history and evolution of words (i.e. etymology), types of relationships between words as well as how words were created.

An individual's mental lexicon, lexical knowledge, or lexical concept is that person's knowledge of vocabulary. The role the mental lexicon plays in speech perception and production, as well as questions of how words from the lexicon are accessed, is a major topic in the fields of psycholinguistics and neurolinguistics, where models such as the cohort model have been proposed to explain how words in the lexicon are retrieved.

the word Negid= possibly pronounced Naked?

Toss if it doesn't fit
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd