guitar neck was separating from the body

Archives for 2011
spiritledd
Diamond Member

guitar neck was separating from the body

Post by spiritledd »

waiting for this woman in parking lot my lights went out in my car ...i tried to fix it, but could not ...then the woman showed up and asked if she take a look ... she said "this is the problem" ...i put the wire back together, and it worked

we went to the store and put in and order in for 4 cases of beer …i was going to load it, but it was too heavy … they said they would load it

i asked how much does it cost “they said $400” …i said “oh I can't afford that, forget it” then i was at house …i brought my guitar …i let someone play it …when they gave it back the neck was separating from the body

i looked and there some loose screws …i asked a guy to fix it …he cut the neck down shorter and removed a can of something i did not know was in there

it was a spray can of something flammable… i took and threw it in the yard and it blew up when it landed by a fire pit
~Jean~
Silver Member

Post by ~Jean~ »

Spiritled,
The car/lights/woman helps you.
Getting a sense that this is speaking of the need for the body to work together. Woman could even signify the local church body...and saying there is a need for you to connect in order for your ministry to go forth in the life and the power of God. (lights)

The guitar being separated from the neck+ neck holds the head.

This is so interesting because I just recently had a dream of a woman with no head....

I feel the Lord is saying His body...His church...has somehow become separated from Him...from Him being the head of the church and He is telling this to us...because we have a part in getting His head reconnected to His body.

The spray can of something flammable...you threw it...seems like that was a warning of danger within the body...and you knew what to do...the Lord will show you what to do for this danger in the body of Christ.

I truly believe more will come to you and you will have a bigger, more clear picture of what the Lord is requiring of you.

Hope this bears witness, if not, toss it out!

May God bless you!
~Jean~

Here I am Lord, use me...
spiritledd
Diamond Member

thanks Jean

Post by spiritledd »

that really makes sense! ...thanks Jean :D
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Um, . . .

Well, on the flammable thing you did not know was in there, it at least appeared to be something in the neck or in the body and neck or in the body . . .

& You didnt know it was there but threw it out.

That part actually made me think of kinda "throwing away" the fire of God . . .

or rejecting the fire of the Holy Spirit.

Not necessarily saying you, but have seen in the little "c" church body.
Last edited by imavessel on Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Um, ---& if that were the case

Thereby, making God "smaller" than He actually is, i.e. the neck being "re-done" in a "smaller version".
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)