Three mean old ladies??

Archives for 2011
GlorytoGlory

Three mean old ladies??

Post by GlorytoGlory »

In this dream, as i was walking with 3 children there were three old mean ladies, the first old lady was taking the children to get whatever it was that they had lost inside these old apartment bulidings, the second old lady was hanging out of the window with a cigarette watching everybody, so i was about to follow the children with the first old lady the second lady said "I wouldnt do that if i were you!" so i stopped and said "um ok" so i seen the third old lady in a new car just starring, so i jumped in the car she never looked me in the face, she told me to lock the doors, as i was locking the doors one door would lock then another would unlock, in the dream it felt as though someone was coming to kill people then suddenly all the lights went out in the town, and as i looked over the old lady was gone i started praying because i felt afraid, then i woke up.
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hello GlorytoGlory & welcome! Hop on over to the New Members forum and introduce yourself. We'd all love the opportunity to get to know you :D

blessings,

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Elle

Post by Elle »

Hi GlorytoGlory.

I don't have an interp for this dream, but I have a sense of wanting to cry, so I know something's up!

Praying for clarification for you.